I didn't know the Horde can be at Goldshire...

Unfortunately, it's completely possible.. and on many servers, a common way of griefing. A high level player can easily go into an opposing faction's starting areas and kill off all the NPCs, including guards and quest NPCs.

It's really just an annoyance factor in places like Kharanos and Goldshire, as you don't auto-flag for PvP in the starting zones. Plus, there are achievements for killing kings in opposing capitol cities, achievements for fishing in some of them as well. Between annoying and achievements... there's several reasons to find horde hanging out in alliance areas.

Last edited:
I just started playing the Undead and I like them so far.

I seem to find Bows and Guns (1 of them, Hunting gun), and it says I can't use them. I'm a Warrior, so what skill or training do I need? Or what class uses them?

I did find a Gun shop but no Trainer.

Hehe...... read some guides.... You need it.... You have to find a gun skill trainer. There should be one in some of the major citys. I am not too familiar with the horde capitals and whats in them though.

For some reason, I don't think you can learn guns until level 10 or 20. but it's been years since i leveled my warrior

Gun Skill Trainer is limited for Warriors and Rogues.

Oh well.

Doesn't matter, I'm only playing the 10-day trial.

Its not gonna convince me to buy to game as I am not a fan of RPGs. ;)

(Except, Super Mario RPG)

Funny. I have never looked at WoW as being a RPG. I suppose if I did, i wouldn't play anymore either... I'm just a goal oriented, gear collecting, geek. :D

Well, so far I like the Bat flying, very nice view.

Though, I do hate having to run from one Capital to another.

And sometimes, its very hard to find the gold question marks on a large part of the city, like the Undercity for Undead.

Interestly, I got Green colored minerals. It looks special but really, have no idea what can they do.

- Tigerseye
- Shadowgem

Just a few more days till my trial expires.

Last edited:
They are used by blacksmiths to make gear and by jeweler's to make their wares like rings and necklaces. Getting around between capitol cities can be trying at times. The horde have a means to travel between all their capitol cities fairly easily, alliance only have a direct link between Stormwind and Ironforge. Getting to Darnasus and Exodar will take 15 to 20 minutes from Ironforge.

Granted, the end game cities have portals to all the capitol cities. Does make things a snap.

Well, it was nice playing the demo but pretty lame and annoying of the In-Compatible crashes! :mad:

Seems common anyways, some trials and demos are not 64-bit compatible.

I play with 64-bit Vista and have no problems at all on my laptop. My wife plays with Vista 64 on her desktop and also has no problems. Might just be something in the demo.

Back