I did a search but...

Thrain

I couldn't find one. I noticed alot of people had their myspaces in the bottom of their sigs. I was wonderin I if I could get them so that I could add them. I don't wanna miss anyone's by only goin by sigs so I figured I'd start a thread about it. *starts watch* lets see how long it takes to get this thread accidentally off topic.

Oh yeah, heres mine.

http://www.myspace.com/getkrazywiththecheesewhiz

Emily is my gift from God. That's why shes in my picture and why shes first on my top 8.

I have lost my mind. I made ArchAngel a friend.

Please help me.

just kidding...

(And Thrain and Atown.)

Last edited:
I am also on there and have added almost everyone who has posted but for some reason none of them mentioned me :( I am crushed!

one2dredd said:
I am also on there and have added almost everyone who has posted but for some reason none of them mentioned me :( I am crushed!
Sorry, Dredd. I almost mentioned you, but thought I'd let you speak for yourself. But you're in my top eight, so if anyone looked, they WOULD see you.

lol I wish there was a top 16 or something. I love the bands I listen to and I hate not having closer friends in the top 8 but I also want people to check out the bands. Although I usually keep it updated with videos and such.....

Well, I ran out of space in my top eight when I started getting CGA folks joining. So it's basically frozen now...unless my beloved husband ever accepts my friends invite...

You can go higher then 8...when your editing your top friends, there is a drop box that goes to 20 orsomething like that.

Back