I bought the LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Bundle. Now what?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
So I bought the LBP2 Move Bundle during Black Friday sales. I now own a Move motion controller, a navigation controller, a PlayStation Eye, and, of course, LBP2: Special Edition.

Of the demos that came with the bundle, I've only tried Sports Champions so far--but I really liked what I played. Yes, I own a Wii and a Wii Remote with a MotionPlus add-on, so this isn't entirely new to me, but I'm still enjoying it so far.

My question is: What comes next? What games with Move support do you all recommend?

I used to have a Playstation Move. Quite frankly, I found the best thing to do with it was to play Sports Champions with friends. There is LBP2 DLC that supports the move that is pretty fun as well, but I didn't find it held up particularly well in the replay department. Due to that fact with most Move games (and my college-driven lack of money and space) I ended up selling mine. However, I have heard that Sorcery is rather fun.

But, I would say that move is best suited for Sports Champions and Sports Champions 2.

On another note, how much did you happen to pay? You getting a Move definitely surprises me, so it must have been pretty dang cheap (hope that doesn't make you sound like a tightwad).

Back