I am back to WAR!

ewoksrule

Hey friends,

Just wanted to let you know that I caved in to Icthus' incessant pleading and have resubscribed to WAR for a month. My family is settled into San Diego and I think it is about time to check the game out again. I am no longer called Mirakle due to a name-thief already on the server so now my WarriorPriest is named Lirum.

I look forward to seeing a bunch of you in game again. I am currently lvl 28 and will be heal-botting a lot of scenarios and open RvR on the way up to 40.

I am looking forward to the energy this server merge is bringing and all the new changes to the game since I left. I especially love all the amazing addons people have created. (a part of MMO's that I get all geeky about) But most of all, I am looking forward to Redeemed!

Anyways, see you all in game and in WAR! woooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Last edited:
Yay! See you/Hear you on vent Ewoksrule! <still to addicted to the "other" game to play much with ya though>

Duet man where have you been lately?

We need to get you moved over to the Rock so you can experience all the lower tier fun that is on going.

Man I forgot how great this game looks. That massive battle we had in Praag was intense! And to top it off I got a Gold-Loot bag in my first Keep raid back. Woot! Thanks guys/gals!

Back