i actualy have a suggestion

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
well i was thinking about it and i believe we should start carrying a few more different mods for different games. i mean its a pain to have to go say fileplanet.com wait for a while then wait longer for the download to complet itself. if we could get like day of defeat and other stuff for half-life and unreal turny and whatnot that would be a few more downloads we could add.

wel lI do have steam but what other games other than counter strike. I have a bunch of BF1942 mods, anyone play those? if enough demand I can put on CCGR

I've been meaning to review some mods and maybe I will start after a I finish off reviews for some of the other games/programs.

eh never played bf1942. cant though no money. thankfully i was able to get half-life useing gift cards
biggrin.gif
. i cant get many mods on my part, since it took me 23 hours of downloading and 5 trys to get steam 1.6

Im working on a mod for Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory now, but since Im waiting for the mod rush to be over, and taking the time to make it good, it wont be ready for a few months, but when it is, Ill submit it to the site, after some private beta tests.
smile.gif

Hi there! Yeah, I like BF1942 MODs.
cool.gif
But the problem is that I can't play MP if there is bad language. I've been searching for about 3 months for a Christian server.

SeaToad, check out Men of God. Scroll a ways down and on the left hand side, you'll see a list of the games they play. Battlefield 1942 is one of them.

I played on their Medal of Honor server a few times and I don't remember any bad language. They also have random verses pop up once in awhile.

There is a new half-life mod, Sven Co-op and THAT ROCKS!

Its the single-player half-life game but, you can have people to help you on-line, co-op. An on-line single-player campaign multiplayer game.  
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Sven Co-op is a Co-operative based game for Valve Software's Half-Life. In this mod, players must work together against computer controlled enemies and solve puzzles as a team.

www.svencoop.com

Back