hunter spec help

i did my own style respec.

but now that i look at bax's spec, i wanna respec again..

why do i learn better threw trial and error?! its expensive!

lol

improved hunters mark would only be good to have if there is melee in your group correct? then if thats not the case you can put those three points into improved hawk thus being able to get auto shot out faster more often..

i also take it having improved arcane shot will take up too much mana being you can shoot it that much more?

improved hunters mark would only be good to have if there is melee in your group correct? then if thats not the case you can put those three points into improved hawk thus being able to get auto shot out faster more often..

i also take it having improved arcane shot will take up too much mana being you can shoot it that much more?

You can try to move those points over...but those points are used to get down the tree. Plus I think the Aspect of the Hawk procs enough now. and yes it only applies to melee.

which we did back in MC:p Havent seen much lately heh, Cass and Ug are about it(actually they are just about it for melee DPS period lol, well we still got ironstone:), is 2/25 considered a lot?

Back