HUGS .......MISSING THIS GROUP

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
HUGS Everyone........I've actually been missing this group and playing Guild Wars 2. We have been moving back to Florida throughout this month with getting our rental house repacked up, travelling for 2 full days by car to get back "home" to our old house that did not sell, waiting for ten days for our stuff to get here while living in a hotel and settling hubby back in his old job and little miss back in her old school, and all of the other things.....

Once again I am back to unpacking boxes, rewashing laundry and dishes, trying to replinish my perishable food........before we moved I gave tons of things away both times.....and just trying to get my head on straight.

This may have been the "best move" for our family, but I am still having a hard time as Florida just has not been my favorite place to live. I am hoping that things will settle down soon to where we need them to be sooner than later.....I feel like I'm in the middle of a combat zone with so much exploding all around me. (Anyone is welcome to come and "play" and put things back where they're supposed to go, help sort, etc.)

Hopefully we will be able to play again soon perhaps as early as this weekend if hubby has the energy to reset up our desktops........posting on the laptop and we aren't putting Guild Wars on this.

Mostly just wanted to check in and let everyone know what's going on......as the few times we've played with a group of you we have had a good time. Hope to "see" you soon.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Welcome back to Florida. Know what you mean about moving back to a place that isn't your favorite because it's the "best move" (complete with an unavoidable pun). I hope it becomes more favorable for you, though; it's never fun to live somewhere you don't particularly like.

But here's to happier times and a "welcome back" in advance for your return to LoE activity.

Moving is one of the most chaotic things you can do, even if you are very organized about it. Things go missing into other dimensions never to be seen again, new friends need to be made, a church must be found, etc., etc., etc. Will pray for you.

I hear ya. I have only just come back from a roughly 4 week hiatus due to moving. And with you moving twice so close together.... wow..... May God work this out for good for you, and for His glory!

I miss Fla! Live in Gainesville & Lake City for 10 yrs. Brother in Jupiter, Florida. {lived 10 yrs in the Bahamas too :)}

Tell me about it Ursen - move planned from Malaysia to US soon. Visas, pet transport, shipping, job hunting. Wonder how those without God cope!

Back