How we roll in my house..

blsimpson

:) This is how we get any gaming done with a newborn in my house. :)

BW_GW2.jpg

Yes, that is GW2 on the screen :) And yes, my desk is VERY messy :)

I thought it was an Asuran engineer on your back giving you advice...

Well done sir! Well done!!

I do believe this is worthy of the Geek Award!

31883_1538597664510_6262885_n.jpg

Looks like we'll have to make one for LoE. It's been a while since it's been worthy of honor. :p

I thought it was an Asuran engineer on your back giving you advice...[/

Well, our progeny are more intelligent than the lesser races even at a very young age. He is a very good looking little Asura, nicely sized head.

Last edited:
Baby wearing ftw.

I remember a time at 3am when I couldn't get my son back to sleep no matter what I tried. I ended up popping him into the sling, which put him right out as long as I kept moving. I ended up cleaning and organizing the outside of the fridge.

My wife was happy when she woke the next morning.

Primitive solution to modern problem, well worth the reward. And do you have the lil Asuras future gaming progress already mapped out?

Baby wearing ftw.

I remember a time at 3am when I couldn't get my son back to sleep no matter what I tried. I ended up popping him into the sling, which put him right out as long as I kept moving. I ended up cleaning and organizing the outside of the fridge.

My wife was happy when she woke the next morning.

Haha, thats awesome. We have baby worn with all of our children. :)

Primitive solution to modern problem, well worth the reward. And do you have the lil Asuras future gaming progress already mapped out?

Oh yes. :)

Too bad ANet messed with the trinity. Now it's more complicated than, "You stand over hear and heal daddy while he attacks the monsters." ;)

Baby wearing goes back a long ways in our family. I used to wear my son until it got to be a cave man grunt to pick him up and in position. Had a framed pack we used, because he was visually impaired he concentrated on the closest thing at hand, he played with my hair. At least I think I had hair then.:p

It looks like some has learned a thing or two from the charr!! But that is cool and congrats on the little one

Back