How to stay awake when driving late

CCGR

Tech support people like me spend our days on the phone with customers. Many like to chat while waiting for their computers to reboot. One man told me he'd been a long-haul truck driver.

"I'd love to drive a big rig," I said, "but I'd worry about falling asleep at the wheel."

"Here's a tip to stay awake," he offered. "Put a $100 bill in your left hand and hold it out the window."

Uhhh.. i drive on the left side of the road... and i use both hands to change the gears..lol

use your knee to steer the wheel!
tounge.gif

Blast your music and roll down all your windows..even if it is winter!

lol i did a long drive from orlando to my home last night hehe it wasnt all that fun got tired around 10pm driving and had to drink a MT dew to stay away hehe. had 3 other ppl in my car and one was sick so it made the trip not so fun as it was on the way up

i could actually use a tip or 2 in regards to this.
most of the time i commute around 3 or 4am (less idiots on the road) usually after 2 hours i get tired (especially on the freeway) in the city it's ok cause shifting gives me something to do. otherwise i usually just park on the shoulder, hit the hazard lights and drop dead for an hour or 2.

Thats pretty good...hold out a $100 bill while driving.

Usually at first nod I find a place to pull over and have a quick 30 minute nap.

or you can just be like me and get real crazy when you have no sleep and and like 16 litters of Mountian dew each day that you dont sleep
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]or you can just be like me and get real crazy when you have no sleep and and like 16 litters of Mountian dew each day that you dont sleep

then i might as well spend the rest of the night pulling over to take leaks

Back