How to procrastinate writing a paper.....

Wash.

1. Take a nap.

2. Check the message boards every 5 minutes.

3. Chat with people on x-fire.

4. Finish those last couple of quests in GW....but wait, there are always more, so you have to finish those too, of course...

5. Get a girlfriend.

6. Waste time posting pointless spam on the message board to take your mind off the fact that you should be writing the paper.

7. Eat food.

8. Watch your favorite television show - which will leave you on a cliffhanger, of course - and then go on-line to look at the spoilers if you have no self-control.

9. Spend time trying to think of ways to procrastinate.

10. Just stare at the wall.

:eek: boo for papers!!

lol, poor Wash...

you did forget about going on a full paid excursion throughout the carribean!

or eat chocolate.

but ya... PRCRASTINATORS FTW!!

-Stc President of Procrastinators

STC you can't be president of procrastinators. They never actually got around to electing you yet. Have they?

Rho

1. Take a nap.

2. Check the message boards every 5 minutes.

3. Chat with people on x-fire.

4. Finish those last couple of quests in GW....but wait, there are always more, so you have to finish those too, of course...

5. Get a girlfriend.

6. Waste time posting pointless spam on the message board to take your mind off the fact that you should be writing the paper.

7. Eat food.

8. Watch your favorite television show - which will leave you on a cliffhanger, of course - and then go on-line to look at the spoilers if you have no self-control.

9. Spend time trying to think of ways to procrastinate.

10. Just stare at the wall.

:eek: boo for papers!!

let me edit this list:
1. go to bed early and rise early
2. check multiple boards and/or create a new myspace account, even if u already have one
3. chat with people on yahoo,msn,aim, xfire, irc, ventrillo, and teamspeak
4. try n get a group for the titan quests
5. go shopping with girlfriend
6. spam like C$
7. actually try n cook GOOD food, or invite ur azn friends to come cook for u
8. then watch the season on youtube.
9. actually thinking up and putting down reasons to procrastinate
10. stare at the wall and then paint it

I tend to wait to last minute to study for my exams too and such. Like I am doing this semester :( Somehow though I pull it off and get pretty decent grades. Guess its the American way ;)

let me edit this list:
2. check multiple boards and/or create a new myspace account, even if u already have one
6. spam like C$

First of -love the new edition.

Second, I have two exams today - 1 in a few minutes and the second after the class that i have the paper due in. SO, basically, I studied for an hour or so last night for this Bio exam (which i am shooting for a B on). After that exam is when i'll study for my second exam, NT Backgrounds. Joyful!! with questions like "Which commander destroyed the Qumran settlement?" - still don't know the answer!!! yippie do

STC you can't be president of procrastinators. They never actually got around to electing you yet. Have they?

Rho

well it was more of a dictatorship, i was procrastinating and then i just nominated myself, and i voted... obviously i won.

well it was more of a dictatorship, i was procrastinating and then i just nominated myself, and i voted... obviously i won.

If you did all that you weren't procrastinating enough to deserve to be president. It sounds very efficient to me.

Kel Queen of all Europe

let me edit this list:
6. spam like C$

my spam is an art form and doesn't take up any serious time... :p

First of -love the new edition.

Second, I have two exams today - 1 in a few minutes and the second after the class that i have the paper due in. SO, basically, I studied for an hour or so last night for this Bio exam (which i am shooting for a B on). After that exam is when i'll study for my second exam, NT Backgrounds. Joyful!! with questions like "Which commander destroyed the Qumran settlement?" - still don't know the answer!!! yippie do

sad part is, ive done em all rofl.

i have on a few occassions when i was procrastinating on my first paper for english 102

If you did all that you weren't procrastinating enough to deserve to be president. It sounds very efficient to me.

Kel Queen of all Europe

yes i was... i was procrastinating from my homework when i did that, its a complicated system.

here's this, be lazy and do nothing until 1hr before it's due!!! *Raises hand* guilty...but i got an A

Back