how to get drunk in pre-searing

cheeseo

there is a mini quest outside of fort ranik that you get from a group of drunk people and they ask u to kill a bear if u do it in the time limit givin and return to them you get 1 hunters ale then you warp back to the fort and come out and do it again and you can get an infinate amount of ale from those guys. If you have ever gotten drunk in game it is very interisting.

Being drunk is probably not the best thing other players should see of Spirit of Elijah's members :) lol

You were just posting that so we knew where to stay away from right Cheeso?.. .heh Maybe we should do an outreach at Fort Ranick and evangelize the drunks there. j/k

lol, no one else can see you are drunk lol. all it does is make your screen go funky, its actually kinda neat.

yeah I know its not somthing SoE should b promoting but its really funny to c your screen go all weird and your charecter saying random things :D

well it will work with about 5 but me and a friend of mine did it with 10 it and that lasted about 1.5 min.

Back