How to apply to Redeemed?

Joredin

Hello fellow Christian Gamers!

Can't remember how I found this website, but was really interested that there is a WoW guild made up of all Christian gamers.

I am an avvid WoW player and have been playing pretty much since launch. I have for the most part been in the same guild since launch and have always been wary of switching guilds until now.

I am currently a 10-man Raid Leader in my guild on Deathwing-US - Descendants of Draenor (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/deathwing/descendants of draenor/).

I currently have 3 level 85 toons (Disc Priest, Holy Pally, SV Hunter), as well as 2 other level 80's.

IRL, I work for a global IT outsourcing company and design enterprise e-mail environments (Microsoft). On a part time basis, I am the IT Director for my church (Sun Valley Community Church).

Anyways, I am really into end game raiding and I am interested in what a Christian based guild could offer.

Thanks,
Joredin

Hey Joredin! In order to apply to redeemed you will need to visit www.toj.cc and apply for TOJ membership. Once you are accepted you can speak to me or any other officer in game.

Our main progression team is currently at 11/12 and our second team is at 3/12. Spots are open for competition so you would have a chance to compete for a spot.

Hey Joredin! In order to apply to redeemed you will need to visit www.toj.cc and apply for TOJ membership. Once you are accepted you can speak to me or any other officer in game.

Our main progression team is currently at 11/12 and our second team is at 3/12. Spots are open for competition so you would have a chance to compete for a spot.

Oh nice - did we get Al or Nef down?

Also, Bill you need to update your sigs!

Last edited:
Well, I got my ToJ account approved. I have a Worgen Warlock at level 13 on Stonemaul if anyone can do an invite.

Name: Endiar (En-Dee-ar)

just to let you know this is a great guild i moved to this server to play with them in a christian environment and i enjoy my choice on moving over hope to see you in-game

Back