How many have pre-purchased GW2?

Waynos

Just wondering how many SOE players have bought/pre-ordered GW2?

in a week i will pre-purchase GW2
Hopefully they don't release it before then..i want the 3-day headstart and beta access lol

I have it pre-ordered from Gamestop Would it be better to cancel it and get my money back and pre order soon here from someone else? Or will I be able to get it for this beta people are talking about?

I have it pre-ordered from Gamestop Would it be better to cancel it and get my money back and pre order soon here from someone else? Or will I be able to get it for this beta people are talking about?

Personally, yes, I would cancel for a couple reasons.
1) Gamestop is Lamesville daddy-O and hates PC gamers.
2) "Pre-Order" is different than "Pre-Purchase". Only pre-purchasers will be able to get into beta events (including this weekend). They will also get all the perks of those who "pre-order".
3) Buying directly from ArenaNet will give them a bigger chunk of money because none will go to the aforementioned Gamestop. This in turn gives more reward to the Devs for being awesome.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
I'm not SOE but I pre-purchased GW2, hoping to play with my Bro and some friends..
I'm still struggling to figure out what class to play other than mesmer though..

P.S. It might of been good to add a poll to this thread..

Last edited:
I prepurchased. I'm really looking forward to the Beta Weekends, getting a chance to build tons of characters, then scratch them and start over so that when the game finally launches, I'll know better what I want to do...

Also, it's a good chance to get some new screen shots!

I pre-purchased (non-SoE member here) and I'm hoping that my computer will be able to handle the beta. I played the D3 beta this past weekend and it has similar system requirements and it ran fine on my lamesauce machine. Planning on building a starter gaming rig soon. Need to see all the pretty-ness that will be GW2. :)

I pre-purchased also. Can't wait to try beta, too bad my time will be cut down this weekend due to some baseball out of town though.

I haven't pre-purchased yet, but plan to. With finals this coming Saturday through the first part of next week, beta this weekend would be a bad idea...

Wow 3 times Digital Deluxe? That would be a bank breaker for me. But I'm sure it would prevent potential homicide.;)

Back