Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 2 years

• 3 or more years

• Total voters

DBKiLlA

I started playing cs in 1.6.

I started in Late February of 2004..  so that would be about 6-7 months.

How about everyone else?  I've seen some old posts here  
wow.gif

I dunno... a little while into 1.5 i think then i gave it up when 1.6 came out due to steam... Picked it up again a few months ago.

i started playing about 2 months ago, but i played a few times at friends house before i got it

i start may of 03, after my best friend got me hooked, my only other game i was addicted to was tribes to immidiatly prior to cs
tounge.gif

I think I start early or mid 2000 shortly after beta 4 or 5... So you need to put a 4 year selection up there...

I think I start early or mid 2000 shortly after beta 4 or 5... So you need to put a 4 year selection up there...

about yr. I started 1.5 for like 2 days, stopped and re-started (thats when i counted) then 1.6 came out and wel.. here i am.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exo-Slayer @ Aug. 02 2004,3:25)]I think I start early or mid 2000 shortly after beta 4 or 5... So you need to put a 4 year selection up there...
it says 3 years AND over, so thats good enough
smile.gif
lol

some ppl here hav played a really long time..

Betas anyone?

I remember when the AWP could kill you by shootin you in your big toe. Toe. As in small appendage on the end of your foot.

::plays Doom 3::

Got my copy, how 'bout you all?

To be honest, this game has already scaredt he ever living poo out of me.

/me hugs Carmack.

I think he sold his soul to sprinkle extra FPS goodness on all our gaming experiences.

(Edit: After posting this, I realized I clicked on the wrong tab in Firefox and posted this in the wrong thread >_<...Could some admin take to moving it?)

Where would you like it? In the General Discussion forums under Doom 3, perhaps?

smile.gif

Is it even possible to move a single post?
rock.gif

I've been playing the Xbox version of CS since like Jan. Then my roommate got me hooked on the PC version in like March. Best game that's been out for a while that I picked up.

Back