How did you like Dungeon Defenders DLC?

Jabberwocky

Specifically, how did you like Dungeon Defenders - Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards Part 1? My wife, and I are interested in jumping back into DD, but would like new content. Is that DLC worth $4 a piece?

I currently only own the class DLC, So I won't be able to tell you if it's worth it, but I assume you'll each get about 4 hours out of it though..

4 hours would not be bad, if they were very enjoyable hours. :)

Seeing a movie in the theater costs a minimum of $6.50 and would probably only get me 2.25 hours of fun, at most.

4 hours would not be bad, if they were very enjoyable hours. :)

Seeing a movie in the theater costs a minimum of $6.50 and would probably only get me 2.25 hours of fun, at most.
I guess movie theaters in Alaska are more expensive :p

I think the only paid DLC I have for DunDef is the class pack, so I can't offer an opinion on the value of the DLC level packs.

I haven't played DunDef as much as I thought I would, but I'd be interested in playing more with a group of CGA community members.

On a related note: Gator created a group named Dungeon Defenders of Judah. The group's next game night is scheduled for May 11 at 9:50 p.m. Central.

I could host 2 games if need be, for those who want to play earlier and later..

Unless we run into scheduling issues, you can count me and my son in for Friday night at 9:50 Central.

Thanks for setting this up, Gator. We have only ever played with just two players at a time, so we are looking forward to it.

Back