• Slow it down, atleast wait 'til website's done

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think its a good idea, but i'm not sure

• No tourney plz!!

• Total voters

Flashon

I'm kinda busy, but i wanted to see how many peopl are interested in a tourney. with our new map maker Joelius's help, i think it'll be possible
biggrin.gif

Assuming I'm free whenever this goes down, I'd be interested.

Im interested...A buddy of mine just applied for ToJ today, he is good, and im sure he will be interested in a tourney too
biggrin.gif

whats this whats this Lion you dare come into my FORUM GRRRRRRRR   LoL hehe sure Lion thanks for comin to support our chapter
tounge.gif
we'll cheer yours as well
smile.gif
man

lol
tounge.gif

I hope more people like Joelius's friends are applyin' for our chapter and all.. it'd be great!

Im ready to organize it and host it. Me and flash will sit down and chat to get all the details together on how we are going to do it and all the rules.

Hmm not sure yet.. I'm thinkin of creatin a new map.. but it'll take some time.. but could be more fun if we played somethin actually ToJer made
biggrin.gif
we'll see!

stick to ladder maps for tourneys, and of course i still play bw so i will support you guys lol

Read the badge /me shows Lion the badge. We will decide what maps will be played/how they will be played/ and when they will be played.

Thanks.

/me Puts anger from doing bad at cs on Lion

meh not my fualt i pwn you deadaim in all my endovers, and the reason whyi say use ladder maps is because they are balanced alrdy and most ppl will not fret about it like, cough cough exoslayer cough cough,

Well I'll get it all together when I get back in town. Until then sit tight guys. By next Monday I should have my specs and Tuesday (after consulting Albert) I will post when/where/what map/rules.

Ok Lion, j00 wanna piece o' me boy?
*me fav quote of Marine*
lol I wi11 p4wnZ j00 up in CS
tounge.gif

Yes.. and Dead_Aim, I and Tek is da only people allowed to change, set, or cancel tourneys.. seems like there are quite a people that have interest.. We'll get in done soon.. as Micah said, sit tight, and get ready
biggrin.gif

edit=i can ask elite to blast u away with his special HE grenade Launcher Model 4-224 lol *Caution! admin use only*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]edit=i can ask elite to blast u away with his special HE grenade Launcher Model 4-224 lol *Caution! admin use only*

LoL Albert you so funny.
biggrin.gif
I'll get with you when I get back in town Sunday night.

Back