How about a pint o' frag down at the Pub?

Shagz

Far too long since we had our last pub night, thought I'd at least intiate some conversation about when to do the next one. I'm on vacation until May 13 and I believe some of you are still in exam mode (at least the college/uni guys), so most anytime after that might be best.

Sunday nights have seem to work in the past...May 14th?

I can play any time of day or night after May 5. Cinco de Mayo is Independence Day for more than just Mexico this time.

I'm game, I need a bit of frag action.. as long as its not the 6th or 20th as I'm booked-up solidly on those days.

I would love to do some pubbin! I think we get our own internet on Tuesday, so any day after that I'm up for it.

I'm down. Maybe we should send out an email and post it on the calendar and main page.

I'll also tell Zorak::LOB::. He's not in TOJ but he's a Christian, and of course he plays a ton of UT anyway.

K, going to skip on the e-mail this time around, but pub night is still on for tonight, May 14th, 9pm EST, starting on the Landmass. See you tonight!

Head's up guys, it's about 8:20 EST and I am without an internet connection (or at least without a computer that has UT installed on it and has an internet connection). Landlord's wireless router is back on the fritz again, and I don't have access give the thing a kick...so I won't be joining you tonight. :( :( :(

Anyways, don't let me hold you up, go ahead 'n rock it. Hopefully next pub night this problem will be fixed. :(

Hmm, well I hung around on a TAM server after about 5 minutes of nobody showing up on the landmass, I checked regularly to see if anybody would show up, but it's 9:30 and nobody showed, so I think I'm gonna read some more "Out Of The Silent Planet" now. Sorry it didn't work out.

Hi all, sorry I missed pub night but I knew I couldn't make it this weekend. My daughter got her masters in communication at Liberty University so I was out of town. I'm back!!
We have a new member called "The Mighty Gerbil" and he plays UT!
awesome isn't it. Blackbeard and I and him played some last week. Pretty cool haveing another TOJ UT player.
The Landmass server was set up on Last Man Standing game type or something. As soon as someone got killed (2 player) they won. Games only lasted one shot. I hope they gotten this fixed (hint-Kraniac) :)

Ah, I can fix it. Give me five minutes. The problem is that I tried to make LM a voteable server between deathmatch and team arena master. If you vote TAM, it works fine, but if you switch back from TAM to DM, it breaks the DM. I'll remove it from the voting.

Also, I played a match that night, and then hung around on various pub servers with both my ::LOB:: tag on (the one I always wear) and my [toj.cc] tag on (the one that I normally don't because it doesn't fit), but nobody showed.

Come on guys! I'm playing almost every night! Add *:LOB:* to your buddies and you should see me! Let's make every night a pub night, eh?

Last edited:
Arrgh, well that pub night didn't quite go as planned. :/ If my net connection hadn't gone out, things probably woulda been better and a little more structured. We'll do better next time.

As for "every night is pub night", I'll try and make time this week to at least hop on for a few scrims every night this week!

Well, I thought I was, but after checking it again, it appears that I was not. I am not sure when I became unsubscribed, but I suppose that explains it. :eek:

Back