horizons mmorpg beta?

babo

anybody out there beta testing horizons? Im a lil lonely
sad.gif

noooo I've been here all along! I just don't play cs anymore... it got too, familiar(been playing since beta2) so I kinda steered away. I kinda got into NS, but not too many ToJ is into NS... soooo me alone
tounge.gif

Although I'd like to find someone else on this Horizons beta

ummm the entire tulsa crew LUVS!!!!!!!!!!! NS tek is like an NS fanatic, and some we had convos of just talking about the game and biting ppl

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Aug. 24 2003,9:34)]ummm the entire tulsa crew LUVS!!!!!!!!!!! NS tek is like an NS fanatic, and some we had convos of just talking about the game and biting ppl
It's true.
biggrin.gif

NS is our mod of choice, and LoJ even had the chance to watch both Elihu and me tear it up a bit. Of course, my teammates forgot that NS is a team-based mod and proceeded to play deathmatch style. -_-

But yes, biting people in NS is much fun. Use this link to search for ToJ members playing NS before you head into a server and I hope to see you in the game soon!

Oh, and yes, I've heard of Horizons, but haven't bothered with a beta since I played Star Wars: Galaxies for approximately seven minutes.

Yep, I'm in the beta - haven't had much time to play lately, though. What server do you usually play on?

Yep, I play with a guild I met in shadowbane. 4 or 5 of us are in the beta currently. They are not a Christian guild but a good group of guys and gals. I forgot the server we play on though, as it has been almost a week since i have logged in.

PM or email me for info.

cory @ toj . cc

Cory

Back