Horde - PvP Server?

Radjak and I chatted a little yesterday and I think we agreed to start a new guild <The Seventh Seal> on Dentarg. Now all we need is for some of you alliance lovers to repent and join the good guys, the Horde. ;-)

I can help anyone coming to Dentarg with some coin and basic gear. I have 12 toons 40-80 (most in the 70s) with almost all the trade skills 400+, some maxed. My son has 8 toons from the teens to the 70s, many of which can help as well.

I just pasted the following paragraphs to another forum topic and thought I would put them here too...

Greetings,
Radjak and I started <The Seventh Seal> on Dentarg, a Horde guild on a PVP server. It has been slow so far. We had hoped to have others from ToJ/CGA join but we haven't seen anyone yet. We have even allowed an infidel non-believer join that had express some interest in the guild (which has turned out ok as I have been able to talk to him about Christian faith over the man made religious stuff he has issue with).

I have 12 active characters on Dentarg, most of which have trade skills in the 400s, which I am happy to use to assist anyone that would be interested in joining us there. My son has 8 other characters, so between the two of us I am hesitant to move 20 characters ($25x20=$500) to another server. We ended up on Dentarg because it was a low population PvP server and we moved our toons (for free) from Arthas due to the long queue.

I am a very active player, as I work from home and often spending part of nearly every day and evening in WoW. We would be very welcoming to any and all of our Christian bothers and sisters that would want to join us on Dentarg. I have worked on the trade skills that I have to help others in a guild and would be happy to be busy putting equipment together for you all. Whether it would be putting titansteel armor and weapons together for level 80s or running your lower level toons through instances to increase both your levels and equipment quality we would not only be happy to help, but very happy to help as it would increase our number here on Dentarg… and maybe then when we type into the guild channel we wouldn’t be talking just to ourselves.

If you decide to join us on Dentarg, do a /who Bluhd and you will usually find one of my characters. Coldbluhded, Mortisa, Bluhdclot, Holybluhd, Icebluhd, Bluhdshot, Rawhides, Phyrbluhd, Bluhdthirsty, Badbluhd, Kromm and Bluhdbank.

Hope to see you online soon.

<The Seventh Seal> has been broken

No luck creating a guild on Dentarg. No interest there, so disregard previous posts relating to a Horde PvP guild on Dentarg. :(

Back