Horde - PvP Server?

Bluhd

Greetings all,

My 12 year old son and I have played WoW since 2004. I do not want to expose him to the guild chat that I have commonly seen from the different guilds I have been in, nor really do I care to expose myself to that. So I have been looking around for a Christian guild as a means to protect us from the nasty talk.

I Googled WoW Christian Guilds and came upon this website. As I have read through the site and the related guild websites I saw a lot about sharing one's faith as a guild, praying before raids and the like and that got me even more interested in joining a Christian guild.

BUT... I have a problem... (well, a minor issue...)

I play Horde! And I prefer a PvP server. I find it more challenging and would not want to move our characters (about 20 of them (a couple 70s, 60s, 50s)) over to a PvE (Player verses Easy) server.

So I am wondering if there is an established Christian guild on the Horde side of a PvP server. If anyone happens to know of any, please let me know.

Thank you

There is the long forgotten PvP Horde guild on Magtheridon, UnSanctified, I still have a 22 BE Lock over there I ocassionally play.

Err...we have a Horde guild on Blade's Edge (PvE)...sorry...

I would consider spending the money to move several characters (up to 20 characters, 2 full accounts = $500) to play in an PvE instance, but I have enjoyed the challenge of a PvP server so long.

I really can't say that there is any real PvP happening on PvP servers.

I currently play on Arthas. There is plenty of PvP going on there. :)

Perhaps I will create a character on Blade's Edge and ask to join you all there for a while. Test out things before making a permanent decision. (You can transfer from PvP to PvE, but not PvE back to PvP.)

Thank you for your comments.

Stonemaul and Blade's Edge

Greetings folks,

I have joined both <Redeemed> and <Mustard Seed Conspiracy>. Thank you for your invitations. I have nothing but positive things to say about my interactions there.

But I still miss Horde on PvP.

Would there be any interest in creating a Horde guild on a PvP server?

(Not a full PvP server, maybe a low to medium server where there is no 20 minute wait to queue in like on Arthas.)

If we were able to get an semi-active base of Horde players on a PvP server I will be willing to move servers bringing 3 level 70s and about 10-12 alts in the 20-50 range. I have most of the trade skills maxed or close to maxed out and would be able to help lower level folks get started on the new server.

If there is no interest, no worries. :) My PvP Horde life still goes on and I will continue to enjoy my visits to <Redeemed> and <Mustard Seed Conspiracy>.

It's funny but Blade's Edge is very PvP considering it is a PvE server. My husband Lechuza and I (Madiera) look for reasons to mess with alliance. There are raids all the time on the small towns and I don't think I have ever been to Crossroads when it is quiet. LOL

I understand now the fun on PvP - but my toons are here and I love the folks on the guild and server.

For the HORDE!!! :D

Has anyone found/built a PvP Christian guild yet?

I currently play on Arthas. There is plenty of PvP going on there.
Seems like it would be interesting; heavy population & slightly more Aliance than Horde.
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/censu...onid=2&minlevel=10&maxlevel=70&servertypeid=2

im on the ysondre PvP server...horde. my brother will be too soon, so...yah.
Seems like a less-populated server, which I like:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/realmstatus/lowbw.html

I'm more used to playing Alliance from when I played last year, but since I'm starting a new account, I'd be open to playing Horde for a change, likely some sort of Shammy. I prefer the extra tense feeling in PvP, but Horde lands look so depressing to me... but I can put up with that for some good fellowship ;)

I abandoned my character on Blade's Edge for a while because I prefer pvp servers, always have, but once I tried playing again I found I could appreciate it more. I still play pvp usually, but it's nice having a some characters that only have to worry about leveling, saving the pvp for when I have the time to mess around.

Hey Bluhd, Its funny to read your post.. I also run a main char on Arthas (horde) and was bummed when i couldn't find anything for christian guilds there. I just began the grind of a new char on Stonemaul (alli) in hopes of running with <Redeemed>. The thought crossed my mind to work on starting a christian guild on Arthas but I am just not dedicated to the game enough to run the guild. Anyhow, If its something your interested in doing maybe we can discuss. Otherwise I will be retiring from Arthas (for the most part) to run on Stonemaul as "Sevon".

Currently at Dentarg

Hey Bluhd, Its funny to read your post.. I also run a main char on Arthas (horde) and was bummed when i couldn't find anything for christian guilds there. I just began the grind of a new char on Stonemaul (alli) in hopes of running with <Redeemed>. The thought crossed my mind to work on starting a christian guild on Arthas but I am just not dedicated to the game enough to run the guild. Anyhow, If its something your interested in doing maybe we can discuss. Otherwise I will be retiring from Arthas (for the most part) to run on Stonemaul as "Sevon".

Greetings again all,
It has been about a year.

Due to the long queue when logging into Arthas I moved my toons (21) to Dentarg during one of the free character moves. (20 Horde and 1 Alliance).

I logged into the forums today to see if a Horde PvP Guild had been created that was active.

Have a blessed day. For the Lord! (and the Horde!)

Hey Bluhd, I am starting up a Horde guild on a PVP realm, "The Seventh Seal". Looking for leaders as well as members. I am currently on Frostmane but considering moving to where ever the greatst interest is. Web sit for the guild is in the works, let me know if you, or anyone else here is interested. (Radjak on Frostmane).

Back