Holiday Season is here! Remember God!

jamdrew

Hello friends!

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year~

First off - what an awesome clan to join! Thanks for the invite, I am so glad there are Christian gamers out there :D

Christmas has become secular and centralized around material goods. This needs to change! I do believe we should give gifts to our family members, just as the wise men brought gifts for Christ, but let's make sure to keep God in the center. Let's make an intentional effort to keep our conversations with family and friends glorifying to Him.

I'd like to challenge the CGA this holiday to spend time giving thanks to God for our blessings, spend time worshiping Him and read your Bible. Most of us have a solid 2-4 weeks off from school or at least a few days off of work, lets be sure to use this time given to us.

During the Christmas season many of us get to see distant relatives. We need to use this time effectively and share the gospel. Please lead your families in prayer! This applies especially to those that have secular families. Our prayers don't need to be theologically packed or extremely long, even a simple invitation for God to bless the food could strike some meaningful conversations.

Remember when sharing the good news:
Share in humility - all of us are fallen and none of us have the ability to come to God on our own will

Have a listening ear - don't tell them where they are wrong or start fights,

Be a servant

Delight in the relationships God has given us and

for those broken relationships - this may be a time for restoration and forgiveness

Have a blessed holiday, I will be praying for you all!

Merry X-MAS!

Back