HoH: A tale of two... whatevers...

ChickenSoup

Banned
I used Mad Dogg Matt as an AoE... person... and Shocky Shockshock came along (don't know his username on CGA) to try out a Balanced thingy.

We had:

1 Starburst Ele
1 AoE Nuker (me)
1 Boon prot Monk
1 WoH/HP Monk (I think)
3 Shock warriors
1 Rit. Spirit Spammer

We got pretty far, and got up to the third match or so (the one where it's 4 teams against each other) and were owned by a VERY VERY well organized group of peeps with lots of interrupts (I shall name this build "Weak to InterrupterZ!). We held out, thanks to an amazing job by the monks, but since the Spirit Spammer, the AoE Nuker, and some of the Monk's skills (I guess, I'm not sure how long their cast time is) take awhile to cast, we could hardly do anything. ESPECIALLY me and the Spirit Spammer, since we had the looooooong cast times. But other than that, we did fairly well. It was fun, and I hope to do it again. Only, we need to edit the team build a lot for another monk maybe (we had excellent monks, and they were stressed with how much damage we were taking at some points, if they were any less experienced we woulda died a lot quicker) and make it so that someone would focus on the interrupters so that we would get interrupted less. Or whatever. I still only have like 3 fame :p

180 is the magic mark for r3

25 is r1, 75 r2

you gain fame by winning a match in heroes ascent, as you progress you gain more fame per win. flawless nets double fame.

Highlander on forums but he had bad experiance so he doesnt use forums

Yeah I haven't done this kind of thing since HoH was at Tombs, and then I lost, but when I heard tell of this here Balanced build... -.0

Yeah I haven't done this kind of thing since HoH was at Tombs, and then I lost, but when I heard tell of this here Balanced build... -.0
thats what i've been doing lately, I MADE MONEY!! now i have like 16k instead of 10k

It's more fun to have money and not want to spend it then it is to not have money and want to spend it.

Its amazing how little you spend when you get above 200K, its all about saving and not spending except for what you need.

If you take hall you can make at least 10k if you get a sigil plus gold items drop out of the chest if you win halls. How do I know you as I have won twice :). It was FUN!!

Back