Hmmm

Odale

I've noticed that the forums are rather.....dead. SO, ive come to the rescue with a question. Whats the meaning of life. And another thing i wanted to know is how all the people that dont play anymore are, jazmina, blednnyn, chivah, zigafus, moniere, luke and colbi (even though i talked to colbi a day or so ago.) Pwease mingle!
smile.gif

Bled and I are doing well. Working a lot and becomming wow addicts. You'll mostly find posts from me in the wow forums or better yet find me in wow on my days off. (cant play after work the qeues are to long by the time we get home) Chivah is doing well, working almost every day so he can prepare for his move to England and marriage. As time goes on..sad to say...I expect to see less posts here and more in WoW forums....poor daoc doesnt have a chance. :p

i'm even playing with the people from CGA/ToJ in WOW for now ody. Why don't you come and play with us. I miss you!!!! Big Hugs.
Blessings,"Angel"

I am looking hard are WoW. I most likely will wait at least another week, but then my wife does not allow pre Christmas purchases. So, I am looking at after the new year. Maybe Odale, Camm, the myth family and the rest might consider a move....

A friend of mine just sent me the comic at the top of this link. My words would be peope in Daoc and Coh. Atm I have accts on all three. Camm and malohaut and jazz and blend are already in Wow Blessings,"Angel"

http://www.pvponline.com/

that comic is AWESOME!!!! its my new background, im thinking about it too, DaoC is getting a tad boaring (this much >.< )

I officially quit DaoC tonight, if i owe anyone anything, post it here, i will not be in game. If i do get WoW, it may be awhile... i got WAY too tangled up in Daoc, but i DID have loads of fun with all the kot's there. i do miss you guys alot
smile.gif

Back