Hide forums to those not logged in?

silverleaf

Just a suggestion, as I haven't seen any such discussion here.

Would prevent *people* from snooping around the place *cough* *teachers* *colleagues* *bosses* *stalkers* *THE MAN* *FBI* *insert conspiracy theory here*.
Probably paranoid, but maybe less snooping may allow us (or at least me) to post more personally.

Do any
*cough* *teachers* *colleagues* *bosses* *stalkers* *THE MAN* *FBI* *insert conspiracy theory here*
know you as Silverleaf from Singapore?

We have a set of private forums for men and a set of private forums for the ladies. Hiding other forums that are not staff-only or office-only would run counter to the mission and character of our community.

But if you'd like to request access to the Men's Forums, you can send a PM to RyanB, our Forums Administrator.

Lol I didn't even know it existed! Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I can see the entrance to ladies private forum, but not the mens'. Will do that now thanks.

And @Lloren, stalkers would, as I have been online quite a while and a brief dig from my online friends and fansubbing group would reveal a lot about me. Just needs someone who really wants me dead.

Last edited:
If you really want someone dead, I know a man for the job. He's the best there is. Perhaps the name "Golgo 13" means something to you?

/ominous

Lol I didn't even know it existed! Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I can see the entrance to ladies private forum, but not the mens'. Will do that now thanks.
Everyone can see the entrance, but it requires a secure password to read or reply to threads in the Ladies Forums.

And @Lloren, stalkers would, as I have been online quite a while and a brief dig from my online friends and fansubbing group would reveal a lot about me. Just needs someone who really wants me dead.
Bwah? You're in a fansubbing group? Which one?

If you really want someone dead, I know a man for the job. He's the best there is. Perhaps the name "Golgo 13" means something to you?

/ominous
You can't prove it. There's no way he could have made that shot, what with the distance, narrow space between buildings, and wind. You can't prove anything.

Yup, don't forget the forum we use for planning world domination. Stalkers are good, as long as they are metacrawlers.

Back