hi

GodsChild4

Hello All.
Nice to meet you all and I hope you had a great weekend.Now I would like to introduce my self.
My name is Angel and I am 14 years old who has a very strong relationship with the lord. I go to church but I am catholic not much christian my brother is a christian though.I grew up in a small house in Connecticut.
When I was born I was diagnosed with Tetoligy of Fallot and Pumary stenosis I had surgry to correct it on the operating table I went into carrdiac arest and almost died.I am alive and well from that and I have to go to hospital every few years to see how I am .later on at age 7 I was Diagnosed with Scoliosis and i had physical tharipy for it but at age 13 I still have it with low conus(low Spine).Thats all really about me I am A student in school and I am great in school.
Talk to you later and have a nice day.
from,
Angel

Welcome to the ToJ forums Angel, hope you're having a great weekend! What games are you into?

Yes welcome Godschild14! Great to have you here.

May the Lord Bless you and watch over you. He is the great healer! Keep your faith in Him!

So do you go to catholic church often? And you mentioned that your brother was Christian, how old is he?

Back