:) Hi there, what is this forum all about?

hescominsoon said:
The Christian Gamers Alliance is a gathering place for Christian groups dedicated to gaming to have a central place to get together, fellowship, and chat with others in the gaming world. Not all christian sites are able to run their own forums or even websites. We are trying to help them by at least giving fellow Christian sites a place to gather and fellowship. Those who are not believers are welcome as this is also an outreach to the gaming world and the world in general.

that's cool; i am a gamer too

i also have my own new website; do you affiliate with other Christian websites then?

hescominsoon said:
That I am honestly not sure of as i am the forums admin. Fire off a PM to the user tek7 who is the head of CGA and he can answer that question.

oh i see; so you run the website but not the organization? is that it?

Nope, he just runs the forums. I run the web/coding side of the main site, while Tek7 heads this whole organization up. :)

I also do the PureFun website, btw. Was this originally posted in my forums?

SirThom said:
Nope, he just runs the forums. I run the web/coding side of the main site, while Tek7 heads this whole organization up. :)

I also do the PureFun website, btw. Was this originally posted in my forums?

okay, cool; and i believe that this thread may have been moved, if that's what you mean

Back