Hi Peeps

Cassadine

Just wanted to say HI to everyone. I miss all of you. :( I hope everyone is doing good and wanted you to know your all in my thoughts and prayers.

I've been playing SWTOR lately and was just checking to see what servers TOJ was playing on. I just hit 50 on my Sorceror but naturally I'm on a different server. I was thinking of making a guy over there.

Take care all,

Cassadine / Refuge
(Robin)

CASS!!! Man good to hear from you!!

Hope life is good... Tell Reco I said Hi too.... if you still see him.

Last edited:
Woah! Cassadine sighting! Dude, I haven't seen you since I first came to join redeemed! missed you! Get back to playing! MOP is (hopefully) right around the corner!

Hey Cass! This is Flamethrower!

Our SWTOR guild is Called From Darkness, on the Warriors of the Shadow server. They also have a section in these CGA forums. I played a sorc to 50, but recently quit, so you won't see me online, but hopefully several others are still around to keep you company :)

Cass! Good to hear from you. I miss your leet rogue goodness.

Looks like a lot of people are quitting SWToR............

CALLED IT. :D

Cass! Good to hear from you. I miss your leet rogue goodness.

Looks like a lot of people are quitting SWToR............

CALLED IT. :D

I CALLED IT FIRST!

anyways. Yes, cass, like Mel said earlier, come play GW2 and D3! I'll be playing both too!

I'm also quitting SW:TOR tonight and coming back to WoW. ;)

There's a good chance I'll check out D3. I have a friend bugging me about Planetside 2 also. Never played GW so wasn't sure about playing GW2 though I heard some goods things about it.

I gave coming back to WoW a thought but the next expansion with them ripping off Kung Fu Panda idea is really annoying and kinda killed that idea.
I'm confused as to what crowd they are aiming at with that new race. There isn't that many kids playing WoW compared to the population as a whole.

Well....who knows what the future holds. I might stop in for a bit. I talked to Reco about it, but he's pretty dead set on not coming back especially after hearing what the next expansion is also lol.

Cassadine

There's a good chance I'll check out D3. I have a friend bugging me about Planetside 2 also. Never played GW so wasn't sure about playing GW2 though I heard some goods things about it.

I gave coming back to WoW a thought but the next expansion with them ripping off Kung Fu Panda idea is really annoying and kinda killed that idea.
I'm confused as to what crowd they are aiming at with that new race. There isn't that many kids playing WoW compared to the population as a whole.

Well....who knows what the future holds. I might stop in for a bit. I talked to Reco about it, but he's pretty dead set on not coming back especially after hearing what the next expansion is also lol.

Cassadine

Oh Reco... I drive past the place he works all the time and never have time to stop and say hello... Anyway, the Panda thing technically isn't a Disney Rip-off, but it sure is hard not to make that connection.

Cassadine

I'm really excited about Pandaren being introduced and I'm 30. Warcraft 3's Brewmaster hero Chen Stormstout was awesome. I've always hoped that Blizz would intoduce the race, but sadly they treated it like a joke for a while. Yer toyin' with my emotions Blizz!

On a seperate note, the "Kung Fu Panda/2" movies were hilarious. I don't see the connection to Warcraft though. I do think it would be amazing if they got Jack Black to do the panda voices! LOL

just so you know... i am not big on WoW lore... but panda's have een int his lore set since LONG before kung fu panda...

they just stole the "look" not the idea...

but in all fairness there are only so many ways to make a panda look...

TheMonkey:

3ounf3.jpg

Back