Hi everybody from a noob.

Bro_Hart

Name: Paul
Ocupation: I am supposed to be a mechanical draftsman. But I do a bit of
everything. Draw, wirer, assemble, feild service...
Hobbies: I work with the high school class at my church, and AWANA too.
Gamer, airsofter, and I like to shoot real guns too.
Nightfall Char: Melkezidek Glenroe P/W 8th lv

I already met some of you in game a few days ago. STC and Protector Kendra I think? Thanks agian for the stuff Kendra. I think hanging with you all will be fun. You are all crazy, and this is good. :) And Christians, which is even better.

I have only been playing Nightfall for a few weeks. So if anyone wants to run around the low level parts of the game and show me the ropes that would be cool.

SURE THING! welcome to the crew mate! Hi, my name is Joey, i am a highschooler (freshman :() my in game name for my dervish is Willow Whacker, message me anytime and i will be glad to help. again its nice to have you in the guild.
Joey

HEY! Welcome, if you thought the guild chat was crazy, stick around the forums for a while, its crazier.

lol i like the Kendra, Its Keladry. ;)

glad to have you aboard!

:) Well it's not the most common name and I am just happy to have something to give. Let us know if there is anything you need as you go along. My family are the new member officers so I try to keep extra weapons and crafting supplies for armor on hand. We are getting new members so fast these days I don't have time to meet them all :( I would be happy to hang out with you in the starter areas. It's always a ego boost to kill a monster in 1 swoop. :)

Kel Queen of all Europe (Protector Keladry)

HEY! Welcome, if you thought the guild chat was crazy, stick around the forums for a while, its crazier.

lol i like the Kendra, Its Keladry. ;)

glad to have you aboard!

Keladry, sorry. There is no way I will keep all this straight. Everybody has like 16 names. So hard ~gose insane~

All of my names are Psomething Keladry but please don't call me PK

My hubby always names his toons Rho something

and my son has all popcorn names

We did that to try to somewhat control the confusion of 3 people playing on 2 accounts

Hope that helps with us at least. I really appreciate people putting their toon's names in their signature. It helps to keep people strait in my mind

Kel Queen of all Europe

Well, If KEL'S family confused you...

My name here, as you can see, is Maid Mirawyn. My real name is Dea. You can call me Mirawyn, MM, Maid Mirawyn, Dea...really, anything close works.

My husband (Dorkelf/Paul 2) and I both have characters on two shared accounts. That's where the confusion comes in. Check my sig for my main characters; his are in his sig, too. Except occasionally we play each others' characters...

My PvP characters have either Mirawyn or Adraea in the name. But it's confusing there, too. :) Not every Mirawyn is me; most of them belong to two high school guys who amuse themselves by confusing the alliance. They have something like five Mirawyns and shall themselves remain nameless.

*cough*dreddsbrothers*cough*

Paul's PvP character names change constantly and are chosen to amuse him.

If in doubt, ask us who we are. Most of my in-game conversations start, "So is this Paul or Dea?"

Or just ignore us. :)

Oh, and I think you're "Paul 4." We'll have to check. :)

All of my names are Psomething Keladry but please don't call me PK

My hubby always names his toons Rho something

and my son has all popcorn names

We did that to try to somewhat control the confusion of 3 people playing on 2 accounts

Hope that helps with us at least. I really appreciate people putting their toon's names in their signature. It helps to keep people strait in my mind

Kel Queen of all Europe

ya but it doesnt help if Kel plays Rho, and Rho plays Kel, and Popcorn screaming in my ear on TS.

no matter what you do Kel, ITS CONFUZING! and deafing :p

Haw haw j00 a past0rx kidd

First time Pastori called me PK in Bible study I had no idea he was talking to me. I was looking around thinking " Who's the pastors kid?" :confused: It's not that I dont like the term PK it just that I think you are talking to someone else.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Back