Hi and Hello

ambroseblack

Hello all,

Since I do not see a thread for new members and it was recommended that I introduce myself to everyone, I will do that now.

My name is Levi and reside somewhere in the great province of British Columbia (If you do not know where that is, I'm sure there is a map somewhere online ;)) The game that I mainly play is WoW and currently on Norgannon (anyone on that realm, feel free to look me up, my name is Warence).

My current passion is to set up a Christian guild where I (only through the Grace that comes from God) would deciple and shepherd Christians (and hopefully learn a thing or two myself). If you were wondering, my guild is not up yet, I'm still seeking a release from my current GM and then looking for more Christians to sign the charter. The name will be "The Body" as we are all apart of the body of Christ and I would love to share that with the other players.

If you have any questions about me or my future goals relating to the guild feel free to ask.

~Levi

Sounds like a cool idea man. Are you aiming to get new Christians to mentor or help existing Christians with their relationship with God? Or are you planning to build relationships with people that aren't Christians and then share your faith as you game?

All of the above actually. However, sharing my faith with non-believers will be done outside the guild body. Sounds a little odd and not very much like our churches today but I do believe this is the way that God wants me to run the guild. In our churches it is usually we invite a non-believer or they just come into the the building then hear about God. But my model is more the body of Christ; before you can be a part of the body, you must first be a Christian (feel free to correct me if theologically that is not correct).

But all of that to say that my main focus will be mentoring and helping existing Christians. I want to see more Christians out on the mission field especially to countries that don't have such easy access to Christ as Canada and the USA.

I think I answered your question lol.

Yay, another Canuck!

Glad to see you made it to the forums, Levi. Welcome to the ToJ. :) As I mentioned in my welcome e-mail, I run the Team Fortress 2 clan. Not sure if you have that game or not, but in your profile you mentioned you're into Shooters, so if you're looking for people to game with in TF2 (or UT3 and other other games in the UT series), we got you covered. :)

BTW, ToJ already has two very well established WoW Guilds, Redeemed and Mustard Seed Conspiracy. If you're thinking of starting another one, you might wanna check in with those guys and gals and see if you can get any pointers and tips.

Cheers,
Stephen/Shagz

I have tried to contact them but to no avail. Shooters, yes I very much love FPS however, I very much dislike Windows based computers so I use Apple computers and having difficulties finding games. So at current, I'm "stuck" (<- not like I'm complaining) with WoW.

Have you tried just posting in the WoW forums? I'm sure someone will get back to you, if not the leadership then members of the guild who can get leadership aware of your post.

bestbw... would you be so kind to inform your higher ups that I would like to be affiliated with your guild? As well if one could email me... it would be super! :)

Last edited:
Back