Hi all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxie

Hi folks,

I'm a recent reroll on Blade's Edge... I've always played Alliance but I'm ready for something different. I'm already a member of ToJ... who can I send a PM to in game to get into the guild?

Eventually my husband will probably also join. We're looking forward to "meeting" you all! :)

~M.

Hi Moxie... I know for sure you can contact Malacandra (that's my main), Vallados, or Anifinity for an invite. I *think* the other officers can invite as well, so do a "/who mustard" when online and ask around.

Happy to have you!

Welcome, I am Xiontawa, (Xiontawa, Xion, Xionta, Noix), welcome to Mustard Seed, you will have a wonderful time, with wonderful people...

I am the guild bank. My player character is Thomas Hunter. The bank is bankmsc. I can give you an invite if I am on. Also my wife is Anifinity (aka Notashamed) who is the guild leader. She can also give you an invite.
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to MSC. If you haven't gotten an invite look up Yellowjacket, my main, give me a shout and I'll get you in. Again Welcome to MSC.

hey

well i dont know if u were invited yet or not but if u are haveing trouble just send me a pm on the fourms with a time u will be on and after 5 most days i will be on so look me up :D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I hope to be on sometime this weekend, so I'll talk to ya'll then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back