Hey, remember me?

Kaiine

Well, some of you might remember me from the Counter-Strike chapter...I was the chapter leader for quite some time. I used to be known as 'Elite'.

Well, I'm not that Elite anymore so I changed my name to Kaiine. That's what my Star Wars Galaxies name is/was and I'm starting another character on Guild Wars with that name.

Well, I just wanted to know if could join the chapter? Let me know!

:D

Hey Kidan, still playing CS?

Uh , I guess you'll need my in game name;

Kaiine Klawhammer - Warrior/Monk - Male
Jada Jax - Ranger/Elementalist - Female

Not sure which I'll be playing most, but my Ranger is the highest level right now.

Thanks! :cool:

Hey, alright! Star Wars Galaxies! I've played that for a little while, though I'm not biggest fan of all the changes. What server were you on?

-Chadley

We were on Eclipse. I say 'we' because I got Goose hooked on SWG, and now we're playing Guild Wars.

Kaiine said:
Hey Kidan, still playing CS?

Uh , I guess you'll need my in game name;

Kaiine Klawhammer - Warrior/Monk - Male
Jada Jax - Ranger/Elementalist - Female

Not sure which I'll be playing most, but my Ranger is the highest level right now.

Thanks! :cool:

Aye, I still play CS some, mostly on GFC's custom map servers (1.6 and CS:Source).

It doesn't matter which player you play the most. All your characters will be part of the guild, and the guild window will inform other users of the character name that joined the guild.

So for example, when I'm playing my w/r (Tamar bat David), then in the guild window, if you hold th emouse over the name, you'll get the words "Also Kidan Anubix" associated with it.

Welcome! Long time no see. Not sure on how well you remember me. (Used to be known as Ch31ft41n) I wish you a warm welcome!

Back