hey i live!

galatian

hey!!! sooo as i hope everyone knows ive been in the process of moving back up to washington state from north carolina. The move went well and after about a month and half of staying at my grandparents we found a nice house that is actually about 2 blocks from our church we are attending! which is the same church that i was baptisted(sp?) in, my dad was a youth pastor, my mom and dad met and yeah a bunch of memories.
Anyways I figured i would let everyone know im still alive and kicking! And that i start school soon and would like prayer for a program im trying to get into. Its called running start and its a program were your junior and senior year of high school you go to the college and take classes over there for free! I find out the 20th of this month if im able to do the program and hopefully ill be able too!

o and last but not least my wow career.... No idea yet. Im still thinking and praying about it. I miss everyone so much but i think i need to get my life in order and make sure im not playing WOW 24/7 but actually getting out enjoying life and growing in the Lord.

Zack

Glad to here you are doing well. Sounds like you have your priorities straight. Keeping the Lord first! Don't be a stranger. :)

Glad to hear you're doing well, Gal. You are wise beyond your years in putting life before WoW. It's just a game and shouldn't take over your life. I'm trying to learn this lesson myself. God Bless, little brother!

Hey Gala :) we miss you! Do what you need to do and dont worry! We'll be here when you come back :D You'll just have some catching up to do ;)

hey thanks everyone! and yeah thats why im thinkin about it flame haha besides i have majority of the credits i need here to graduate so its whatever lol

Btw my dad could use some prayer right now. He is trying to decide what to do job wise right now.
Because he is retired air force (20 years) he gets retirement and disability. Today we found out his disability rating actually went up to 80% now and its possible for him to file for "unemployability" i think its called or i could of just made it up... but whatever and in that case he goes up to 100% disabled and gets a huge increase in pay. Which would allow him to do his dream of being able to work in a church and not have to be payed.

Right now the church we are in is as i said the church i grew up in. And the pastor after knowing us for 10 years is more then willing to help in whatever way. He already has my dad teaching a sunday school class, setup to supplement preach, and all those other joyous things that my dad is really looking forward to do.

The thing is since we moved back he still has 35 hours of classes till he graduates with his masters. This is were the problem comes in. There is Golden gate and one in Oregon that i wont even pretend i know how to spell its name. He is trying to decide on how to complete this last little bit so he can actually have his degree he has worked so hard to get. So i was wondering if he could have your prayers it would be wonderful!

Also I have a prayer request for my grandparents... As many of you know my mom and my aunt both passed away. My grandparents (my moms parents) only have their son left now from their 3 children. They are struggling now because of my uncle. My uncle has been divorced twice now and each time has moved in with my grandparents. This time was the worst. He got a divorce because he decided he wanted a boat, a truck, a hummer and a fancy motorcylce even though his wife had said no. She has an amazing job of selling medical equipment and so has a very nice income while he was and has been unemployed.
But anyways i wont go on with his life story just on why my grandparents are struggling now. He has a Subaru and to be nice my grandpa changed the oil. At 3000 miles roughly my uncle was driving and heard a thud then saw the oil pressure gauge drop yet he kept driving... He burned up the engine and guilted my grandparents into buying him a new engine. The new engine cost them $8000. They had to max out all their credit cards in order to do this and now are in debt. My grandpa is working more then ever and my grandma had to come out of retirement and get a job just so they can make ends meet. Before all this stuff with my uncle they were set they could retire easily and just sit around and enjoy life. Now they have to work and don't know if they will ever make it out of were they are. So i kindly ask for your prayers for them and even my uncle that he will change and actually help my grandparents.

zack

yeah i believe thats why my dad is considering it
we really liked southeastern because it was changed when danny akin (sp?) became the president of it he changed a lot of things but the community was caught up on how the seminary use to be and so they didn't like seminary students at all it was very very sad

thanks good :)

o and im uh the one that sent you a message on facebook that you haven't responded to yet :p

Back