Hey guys

techwhosaysnee

I don't have long. I should have gone to bed a few hours ago.

I just thought I'd drop in with the obligatory "I'm still alive," as I've been AWOL for a while, and I wasn't in the best of circumstances when I left.

Thing are going up and down but all is well. But I'm hitting a time where I have a lot of work to do lately, so I don't get to game much or anything. Besides that, I'm forcing myself to become a Linux convert, and I'm not exactly that good at it yet.

Speaking of which, this might be of interest to someone:

How to run Guild Wars in Wine
http://appdb.winehq.com/appview.php?iVersionId=5903&iTestingId=6306

I haven't tested it yet. But it obviously worked, sort of ... for some one.

I'll see you all later! God bless!

I got it to work, a better bet is cedega, it worked out of the box.

If you ever need some help I can help point you in the right direction.

Last edited:
I love how you can do that in Windows too. Ever heard of Alt + tab? How about the Windows key? Or maybe ctrl + escape?

Not really. I've never had it crash or have a problem getting back in in under 2 seconds. Unless I have 3 other ram sucking proggies up like limewire or winamp, It never has a problem.

bf2 hangs like a sore pain, expecially when it crashes. I hate any waiting over 3 seconds because everything starts up on my machine in under 1.

Topic peoplez! Ahhhhh!

Tech, great to here from you. I caught you on IM, what, once? So it's good to know you're still going. Praying for y'all, and say hello to your lovely wife, okay?

Back