Hey everyone

Draaco

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. It's been pretty boring just watching movies and doing homework to fill the time I spent playing WOW, but it's getting better. I miss the fellowship and friendship. Keep on keepin' on!

Hi Draaco....come entertain us on ventrillo more often :).....you can keep us up to date on all the good movies out there we are missing while playing WOW hehe!

I thought you were supposed to be playing with you kids and romancing your wife and stuff like that, not watching movies.:p Or have they realized now that they don't want to spend time with you?;) You can come spend time with me if that's the case.

hmmm ... are you going to control BF2, or is BF2 going to control you? If you are going to control it, what strategies are you going to put into place that you could have with WoW, but didn't? hmmmmmmmmm

Gods_Peon said:
hmmm ... are you going to control BF2, or is BF2 going to control you? If you are going to control it, what strategies are you going to put into place that you could have with WoW, but didn't? hmmmmmmmmm

Ok mom :p

Well it's not this never ending grind where you're always working for the next shiney ring that's always just out of reach. With BF2 you can sit down play a round or two on a good server and acctually feel like you've accomplished something.

Draaco is Alive

Yes the Draaco name lives on, but now as a Gnome Rouge lvl 1 :(

We should make this a Guild Character and we all grind it to 60 and make it Marshall to remember Draaco.

LONG LIVE DRAACO!!

Last edited:
Back