Hey everyone.

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
diablodelmar said:
hey Atown why don't you ever play AOE3? You were the guy that recruited me yet your never on ESO...
i play alot lol. what time difference is it exactly? i know england is about 8 hours ahead of me. i play generally night time PST so you dont see me online much. ive been trying to play more on saturday mornings so i could catch u but i havent been able to see u on.
 

Starr

Member
Hey! Diablodemar! You're in England?! Are you from there at all? I've only been there once, but my mom and two half brothers (therefore making one whole one ^_^) were born there. Mom's there right now as a result of my uncle's...her brother's death. It's sad....
 

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
diablodelmar said:
hey Atown why don't you ever play AOE3? You were the guy that recruited me yet your never on ESO...
plus dude, pick up aim msnger or yahoo or x-fire, and we can hook up much easier cuz i do play guild wars and cs so yeah...
 

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
Divine said:
CS masta Pab!!!! It is you!! I will have to play with you sometime. Oh great one from CS 1.6
great one from CS 1.6?? dont u mean me?
 

diablodelmar

New Member
Atown said:
i play alot lol. what time difference is it exactly? i know england is about 8 hours ahead of me. i play generally night time PST so you dont see me online much. ive been trying to play more on saturday mornings so i could catch u but i havent been able to see u on.
No according to the following link:

Atown's ESO (not Xfire or MSN or Yahoo) account's statistics

You have only played 15 games here (and it was less when I posted last).

Of course, you probly play it over xfire a lot, but let me tell you online is the only way to go! I have broken my game disc (by accident) so I won't be playing till the gold edition comes out.

Atown, it looks like you play No-Rush games a lot? :eek: (which require no skill)
 
Last edited:

diablodelmar

New Member
Starfire said:
Hey! Diablodemar! You're in England?! Are you from there at all? I've only been there once, but my mom and two half brothers (therefore making one whole one ^_^) were born there. Mom's there right now as a result of my uncle's...her brother's death. It's sad....
Sure am from england. Thats too bad about your Mom. Where is she exactly?
 

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
most of the time i play offline by myself when i play, and we've been doing alot of compstomp and team build order practice
 

diablodelmar

New Member
Atown said:
most of the time i play offline by myself when i play, and we've been doing alot of compstomp and team build order practice
Ahhh righty. Well, maybe when I replace my broken copy we can have a good game.
 
Top