Hey everyone.

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
diablodelmar said:
hey Atown why don't you ever play AOE3? You were the guy that recruited me yet your never on ESO...
i play alot lol. what time difference is it exactly? i know england is about 8 hours ahead of me. i play generally night time PST so you dont see me online much. ive been trying to play more on saturday mornings so i could catch u but i havent been able to see u on.

Starr

Hey! Diablodemar! You're in England?! Are you from there at all? I've only been there once, but my mom and two half brothers (therefore making one whole one ^_^) were born there. Mom's there right now as a result of my uncle's...her brother's death. It's sad....

Atown

Staff member
diablodelmar said:
hey Atown why don't you ever play AOE3? You were the guy that recruited me yet your never on ESO...
plus dude, pick up aim msnger or yahoo or x-fire, and we can hook up much easier cuz i do play guild wars and cs so yeah...

Atown

Staff member
Divine said:
CS masta Pab!!!! It is you!! I will have to play with you sometime. Oh great one from CS 1.6
great one from CS 1.6?? dont u mean me?

diablodelmar

Atown said:
i play alot lol. what time difference is it exactly? i know england is about 8 hours ahead of me. i play generally night time PST so you dont see me online much. ive been trying to play more on saturday mornings so i could catch u but i havent been able to see u on.
No according to the following link:

Atown's ESO (not Xfire or MSN or Yahoo) account's statistics

You have only played 15 games here (and it was less when I posted last).

Of course, you probly play it over xfire a lot, but let me tell you online is the only way to go! I have broken my game disc (by accident) so I won't be playing till the gold edition comes out.

Atown, it looks like you play No-Rush games a lot? :eek: (which require no skill)

Last edited:

diablodelmar

Starfire said:
Hey! Diablodemar! You're in England?! Are you from there at all? I've only been there once, but my mom and two half brothers (therefore making one whole one ^_^) were born there. Mom's there right now as a result of my uncle's...her brother's death. It's sad....
Sure am from england. Thats too bad about your Mom. Where is she exactly?

Atown

Staff member
most of the time i play offline by myself when i play, and we've been doing alot of compstomp and team build order practice

diablodelmar

Atown said:
most of the time i play offline by myself when i play, and we've been doing alot of compstomp and team build order practice
Ahhh righty. Well, maybe when I replace my broken copy we can have a good game.