hey babo i have a suggestion

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
i was playin around in offline mode on CS and i say u should add Ninja to ur map line up cuz it was way fun as heck even though i was playing by my self since internet was down >_<

Atown, u mite wanna give some Bots a try
tounge.gif
RealBot is a pretty nice bot, different skillwise, but its hard to install since u gotta use metamod. If you can set it up, u'll hav an off-line Cs buddys :p

no i still think one of the best bots is PoD (Ping of Death) bots... although if i was you i would either edit or delete there chat logs (for anybot)

The CZ bots are quite fun to play with when internet goes down, Especially with my helper progs.. running around aimlessly headshotting them thru walls.  
cool.gif

laugh.gif
tounge.gif

PoD bots are without doubt major haxers, though.  
tounge.gif

spooky wooky wooky
biggrin.gif

CZ?? thats that new game that came out right?? well if u want to donate to help-atown-get-new-games fund thats great. and where do i get these bots?? and babo thanks

ok so far ive downloaded 2 bots... either im stupid or this is complicated cuz i cant get them to work, have any really really simple bots?

PoD is really ez to use usually once you install it, it will make a shortcut to it self. i dont know about bots and 1.6 buti do have dual install on my laptop of 1.6/1.5 (1.5 is bots/lan)

Back