Help

Dralir

ok i cant seem to get my new signature working anyone have any ideas please help because i worked really hard on this!

I like it SP, cept its really long and the coloring of the scripture is hard to read. Good job on ur first one tho!

The wording was in black but it was still hard to see, so I changed it to try and match the color of backround. I didnt realize how long it was until I posted in this thread. Im gonna try edit a few things.
Well I shortened it and changed the color, its still little dark but ill mess with it later.
Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
ahh poor Hal.
Yes i can accualy read the scripture now, "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" HA i can read!
its also no so stressful on the eyes now that its shorter. Great job i like it!

BTW thats a screenshot in GW, no?

no i dont know where... if its in the UW i havent been tho so thats why.

Its a waterfall in UW. Its after you do quest clear the chamber. Im sure talon and avenger know what im talking about.

Hey i just realized SP, the cape in the sig is the old cape. we gots a white one now :)

Paint.net, was the only free downloadable one that I could find. I havent used it much, I am still learning with it.

if you want a free photo editor the GIMP is by far the most powerful one out there. It is the free equivalent of photoshop.

I wonder if Mist knows what "Mist", a German word, means in English. *goes back to randomly typing stuff into Babelfish*

Back