Help with preorder

Kiljoy Chronos

I preordered factions the other day at gamestop.com...and have no Idea how to get my key for the 24 hour preview or the 2 weapons....does any one know how I'm supposed to obtain the key?

Kiljoy Chronos said:
I preordered factions the other day at gamestop.com...and have no Idea how to get my key for the 24 hour preview or the 2 weapons....does any one know how I'm supposed to obtain the key?

Yeah, Me too!

you see the key, you look at the login screen, notice the "manage access keys" click enter access key, enter the access key, login to a character, type /preorder while in a town to receive your preorder items

dude..I bought factions off amazon for 44 dollars. no shipping. no tax.
and the preorder was free.
so I laugh at all of you who pay more than 45 dollars for the game.

and with the money I save.. I bought sport pedals for my car.
cuz I'm asian.
and that's what asians do.
well, half-asian. so I don't put the wings on my car (thank you jesus)

MaidMirawyn said:
And you planned to get the access key how? :D

It's in the box, silly! :p

Well I was trying to think OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!

Oi! I'm so dang funny!

Actually I realized this part. My question is what are the menu paths to enter the key? And I was asking because my wife told me she thought it wasn't there and I don't have time during the week to check.

At the screen where you type in your password, there's a link that says something like "Add a key to your account."

slalomdms said:
wow i payed like $10.00
When you pay $10 or $5, it is deducted from the cost of the game. When you pay $.99, it just guarantees they will hold so many copies for the preorder people.

MaidMirawyn said:
When you pay $10 or $5, it is deducted from the cost of the game. When you pay $.99, it just guarantees they will hold so many copies for the preorder people.

*smacks head* doh i knew that. :o

Unfortunately, Target doesn't let you prepay for games. When you ask them if you can put some money on your preorder, they just look at you like you're speaking Swahili.

astrod00d said:
Unfortunately, Target doesn't let you prepay for games. When you ask them if you can put some money on your preorder, they just look at you like you're speaking Swahili.

I bought the preorder from target, and Teresa found the full game (with preorder) for less than target is likely to sell the game for. SO I'll have the preorder in advance, AND it'll be super cheap.

ArchAngel said:
well, half-asian. so I don't put the wings on my car (thank you jesus)

You what's really funny about all that wing/spoiler stuff.....

All those cars are front wheel drive defeating the purpose behind a spoiler.....all it does is add drag.

well, a real spoiler does reduce the vortex behind the car, which drags it.
it's called a spoiler, after all, because in races, cars would pull behind others to "ride the vortex" reducing air frictiion for them, so their car won't have to work as hard or burn as much gas, and it "spoiled" it.

wings, however... just drag and weigh the car down.

Back