Help wanted: CS chapter co-leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parakletos

Hey guys

I’m currently looking for someone to help me out with some projects for the CS chapter.
This person would have to dedicate a good amount of time per week to help out with building this chapter to make it stronger than it’s ever been.

Duties include, but not limited to:
- Forum moderating
- Socializing with members to make sure that their needs are met.
- Server administration
- Recruiting
- Helping plan/run events (fun nights, game nights, etc.)
- Helping plan future projects

This person should not only have good leadership qualities and work well with people, but should also have a good relationship with God.

With that in mind, here’s how you apply:

Send me an e-mail Parakletos@toj.cc and tell me why you think your best for this position. Tell me about who you are, what you like to do, what God has been teaching you lately, things that would make you good in this position, what you can contribute to ToJ-CS, mothers maiden name, how you take your coffee, etc.

The deadline for applications is August 3, 2005.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who has already sent in their applications. I will give everyone untill 12:00 am tonight to submit. Will make a decision tomarrow.

Thanks to everyone for being patient with me. Alot more people applied than I thought, and i'm also thinkng of different ways that those that applied can help. After all i'm not really goning to say no to more help :p

Ill post porgress updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back