Help my wife and me find a game we can play together

me and my wife play dungeon defenders all the time >.> and sc2 :D

I love playing the Wii w/ my wife and kids. We only buy family friendly co-op games, there are many to choose from. I'll see if i can find a list of the good ones.

With Monster Strike shutting down on August 1, now seemed like the perfect time to resurrect this thread and ask for recommendations for games that @Ember and I can play together on mobile.

She's already tried Puzzle & Dragons and didn't care for it.

I'm not a fan of "clickers" or games with very little actual gameplay (sorry, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius fans and Brave Frontier fans) or strategy RPGs on mobile. CCGs (collectible card games) are right out. I'm not at all opposed to a one-time purchase if it means avoiding all the rubbish that usually comes with free-to-play titles (e.g. slot machine gachas, stamina systems, mind-numbingly repetitive grinding, etc.).

MS, despite its flaws, filled a very specific niche and we really enjoyed playing it together. I'm going to miss playing it with my wife and older daughter. :(

And while we're hoping to play PC games together again someday (we'll be back, Guild Wars 2!), we're just not in a season of life where we can do that right now.

if you click around on peoples' profiles you'll find out how long others have been here. fyi, it terrifies me.

Back