Hello

Thornside

Hi all,

I am looking to join The Forgiven. Wanted to say Hi and get my moderated first post in. :)

I have been playing WoW for a while. Looking for a Christian guild with clean guild chat and new friends to play with.

I have toons on another server and do not want to spend much money on moves... go go Blizz machine... so looking to just bring one. Still waiting on that "oh yeah, I will bring him" feeling. I would like to see what you have going on with rated BGs. I have an awesome wife who does have agro for games since they are so silly, so scheduling can sometimes be an issue.

Hope to see you soon. I made a DK named Demunhunter on Terenas. My thought was to get him guilded and get my feet wet for what all goes on and see what toon I want to bring over.

regards

ps: Rintyntyn is my RL friend who will be looking to join as well. I do not think he has done the initial stuff yet, but he will.

well hello to you too!!!!! My name is Ben, I play a bunch of toons, namely my priest Valkridie... give me a shout out some time!!!

Welcome Thornside!

I recommend contacting one of the officers in-game. You have the right idea; guild a new toon, see if the guild fits your style.

Welcome Thornside :)

Hopefully we have something that fits for you. My Shaman is named Demonhuntr and my main is a Mage named Reets.

Hey Thornside! That's really cool that you have made a toon on our server already. Looking forward to playing with you and getting to know you. I may just have to dust off my level 50 holy Pally (Shicken) so I can get close enough to run with you. My main is my Mage named Jethiel.

Welcome here!

Thanks for the welcome. I went ahead and moved my dk over, name is Xarthcherub. Hate to give you officers more work, but I have to bug one of ya for a tag.

As for fitting in, we'll just see what I can contribute to. My dk is almost a fresh 85, so not ready for any heavy lifting.

thanks
John

Back