Hello

Auggy

Hi, everybody. I'm new . :) My wife and I are interested in joining Redeemed for the gaming and Christian fellowship. So far she has had a problem resgistering with the forums. Her game name is Trinityanne and I am Auggy . :) Hope to see you guys around .

Howdy, welcome Auggy and TrinityAnne!
If you haven't yet, be sure to each fill out a seperation application here: http://www.toj.cc/toj.php?x=main/join

after you hear back, pst me or any officer in game for your guild invite (takes about a day to hear back). :D

Last edited:
Hi, everybody. I'm new . :) My wife and I are interested in joining Redeemed for the gaming and Christian fellowship. So far she has had a problem resgistering with the forums. Her game name is Trinityanne and I am Auggy . :) Hope to see you guys around .

Yay! Another married couple playing together. My wife and I moved here a while back and its been awesome being involved with a guild of like-minded, fun people. Welcome! :)

Hello everyone. This is my first posting. My husband (Auggy) and I are new to the guild. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and having fun. See you soon!

Hope I get to see you sometime. My wife and I both play in redeemed although she is pretty new to the guild. I have some fairly odd play hours so more then likely you won't get to see me to often. Hence I'm giving you an early welcome :)

Welcome....

My toons can be found on my signature below...between them I have an enchanter, tailor, miner, Jc, Skinner and Lw...let me know if I can help you guys! :)

Back