hello!

Bijou

Banned
hiyas! I'm bijou. I already introduced myself in the warhammer forum, so I'll introduce myself here too... I hope that's alright? If it's not feel free to delete this! I basically explained in the warhammer thread that I'm a christian who has been seeking a christian guild FOR AGES >__o *twitch* and I would love to make my new guild home with you fine people!! I have been reading the forums a little bit, but did not post... Mainly because I misunderstood the part about being validated by a forum admin (lol) But... I would really love to join you all on blade's edge =] If you want a taste of my mental state, you can read my other post in the warhammer general discussion page, and I also replied to that flame against mustard seed company with a christian song :D *Onegirlarmy* ;)

Bijou

Banned
Thanks! I will be starting a new character to play on blade's edge, because I have never really played here before :x I really hope that's quite alright?

Madeline

Welcome Bijou! You can make as many alts as you like as well, just let me know (look at my sig for various characters that I play) and i will invite :D

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Did you get bags and tabard? :confused: I think so, but my memory is not what it should be.