Hello

Knight

Well met in Christ everyone,

I just recently joined ToJ and I play WoW. Was wondering what servers ToJ plays on and what side. I have been playing WoW on Hyjal server for over a year and am well established. My heart strings are pulling to play with brothers and sisters in Christ. It will be hard to let go of everything I have but the fellowship will be better. So where do I go? What do I do? I like the horde side alot, much more noble, balance and nature oriented. Unlike the alliance side where most quests are about greed and self-serving ideas but I'm sure you guys already knew that. Look forward to hearing from you all.

We play on Stonemaul as alliance, which is a PvP server. Quests on both sides, are exactly the same: Do this to get that. After leveling two alliance 60s, I can say that I didn't notice any self serving undertones in the general quest progression of the alliance. Maybe you can expand your position a bit, it might come across less hostile that way.

Our Alliance guild, Redeemed, is on the Stonemaul server.

Our Horde guild, Mustard Seed Conspiracy, is on Cenarius. It has fewer members, but there has been a recent increase in activity.

I understand what you mean about the greed factor in many Alliance quests. There's also a recurring theme of revenge. Christians might argue that many Horde quests, especially those given to Tauren Shaman, come with Pagan overtones. I don't take issue with the quests as it fits with the mythology. Greek mythology features parents eating children to maintain power (Chronos), sacrificing children to appease gods (Agamemnon), and gods taking animal form (Zeus). Still we study Greek mythology in high school and college, separating fiction from reality.

I am sorry and do apologize for any undertones my post may have given. Not my intent. I was chuckling when i wrote it, honest. As for joining with any of your guilds, I do not see how I can. Servers will not allow any new characters created on them. So I wish you all the best in your WoW adventures, strength and guidance in your prayer and worship, and hope and blessings in your real life.

In Christ
Jason-Knight

Back