Hello out there

Anomandar

ok I am posting because this thing says i must post within 7 days :) So here's my deal. My characters name is Anomandar on the Medivh server alliance side. For many years I have played the game and been a part of a guild called Awesome where we where able to progress durring classic times all the way up to Naxx 40, BT durring BC and shortly before wrath came out I stepped out of the guild for personal reason. Since then I joined a guild that seemed like a nice bunch of people, but to be honest they are not the kinds of people I really wish to be hanging around with. I also have been playing/grouping with my brothers and nephew, so now I am looking to find a guild on the Medivh server that is going to be family friendly (we are a package deal) and it would be really cool if it was a Christian based guild so I can game with people of like mind.

If anyone has or knows of a Christian guild on Medivh please email me or talk to either me or one of my brothers in game. the names are Anomandar level 80 hunter (myself) Devinalle level 80 mage, or Fazzl level 80 pally. I hope to hear from someone :)

I don't know if they're still around, but there used to be a Christian Alliance guild on Medivh called The Omnipotent Hand. Duinhir, the guild's former (and possibly current) Co-leader, posted about the guild on another Christian gaming site a long while back.

Last edited:
just wanted to let people know. I looked up the omnipotent hand and the guild seems to be disbanded. But I did get together with a couple of my cousins plus brothers and my nephew and just formed a small family guild. We are called Raided R. so if anyone on the Medivh server wants to help get this guild started send a tell to anomandar or devinalle (my brother) right now it's literally just our family in the guild but would be nice to have a few more to get some raids going.

Back