Hello, I am new to the tribe

BornAgain

Whats up?
I am a new member here and I just want to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Isaac, I play Quake Live and have been a fan of Quake since it was on the Dreamcast.
On the DC my tag was megadeth or M3GAMAN, leader of the clan CFH. I was the head of that group for quit a while. We played Q3A and Unreal Championship on the DC, then we played Wolfenstein and UT on the Xbox before calling it quits.
I gave my heart to the Lord around 2 years ago but I was raised by a minister so I have always had a knowledge of who He was. I was awarded a scholarship to the Berean school of the Bible just a few days ago and I will begin my courses soon. Yes, I have been called into the ministry. It is an awesome feeling to know that the Lord wants me to speak His Word!
I have been writing sermons and studies for some time now and I was wondering if I could post some stuff up here for my brothers and sisters to read? I have a myspace located at www.myspace.com/isaaclwalker. Send me an invite if you want to.
Well that's it for now. God bless and I hope to see some of you in the game!
- BornAgain

Welcome to Tribe of Judah!

It always brings a smile to my face to hear or read mention of someone who enjoyed the Dreamcast. My wife and I have one and still play it on occasion.

As for posting sermons and lessons: Yes, feel free to post them in these forums or in the CGA Bible Study Forum.

Great!
I feel I should however mention that my studies can become very controversial because I tackle the issues that most will not touch. I do of course bring a message of God's grace and forgiveness but my main ministry is focused around prophecy and the end times.
I believe God has given me great revelations concerning the UFO phenomenon and alien abduction, the paranormal, false religions centering around witchcraft and the coming New World Order.
I very much believe that as Christians we need to proclaim ourselves as blood bought children of the living God over the term "Christian". I believe in the importance of placing relationship over religion. We do not show ourselves approved of the Lord by following a set of rules and regulations, believing that if we do not adhere to those rules then God does not love us. We should instead follow God's law because we are blessed to follow Gods law. We should reverence Him out of love and obey Him through His grace and not because tradition or elders told us to.
That does not mean that I do not support church. I very much so support church and am a member of the First Assemblies of God. What I am saying is we should attend church for the right reasons. We should do so because the Lord Jesus established His church so we would have it to help us grow in Him.
I believe that while church is where we go to hear of the Lord, it is in our personal prayer time and devotion unto Him that we hear His voice. One cannot exist without the other in the manner it is supposed to and when the church and personal devotion go hand in hand the we have a healthy and happy existence.
I know for a fact that God has called me to teach and preach because in the times we live we must know our enemy. It is my goal to unmask Satan and it is a personal vendetta. Satan made my mission personal when he terrorized my childhood by haunting my life, maybe I can tell you guys all about that sometime if anyone is interested.
Well, I guess I am off to frag some noobs in Quake. Have a blessed day and please ask me anything you want!
- BornAgain

Welcome - there are a lot of good people in our guild - I think you will enjoy it here.

Great!
I feel I should however mention that my studies can become very controversial because I tackle the issues that most will not touch. I do of course bring a message of God's grace and forgiveness but my main ministry is focused around prophecy and the end times.
I believe God has given me great revelations concerning the UFO phenomenon and alien abduction, the paranormal, false religions centering around witchcraft and the coming New World Order.
I very much believe that as Christians we need to proclaim ourselves as blood bought children of the living God over the term "Christian". I believe in the importance of placing relationship over religion. We do not show ourselves approved of the Lord by following a set of rules and regulations, believing that if we do not adhere to those rules then God does not love us. We should instead follow God's law because we are blessed to follow Gods law. We should reverence Him out of love and obey Him through His grace and not because tradition or elders told us to.
That does not mean that I do not support church. I very much so support church and am a member of the First Assemblies of God. What I am saying is we should attend church for the right reasons. We should do so because the Lord Jesus established His church so we would have it to help us grow in Him.
I believe that while church is where we go to hear of the Lord, it is in our personal prayer time and devotion unto Him that we hear His voice. One cannot exist without the other in the manner it is supposed to and when the church and personal devotion go hand in hand the we have a healthy and happy existence.
I know for a fact that God has called me to teach and preach because in the times we live we must know our enemy. It is my goal to unmask Satan and it is a personal vendetta. Satan made my mission personal when he terrorized my childhood by haunting my life, maybe I can tell you guys all about that sometime if anyone is interested.
Well, I guess I am off to frag some noobs in Quake. Have a blessed day and please ask me anything you want!
- BornAgain

I'd be interested in hearing more about your convictions. All I can say is be very careful confronting Demons, the Bible says we shouldn't even speak there names. I know that a Holy Spirit filled believer has power over Demons and unclean spirits, but they are very powerful beings and if you confront them there is a chance they will follow you and attack you every time you are vulnerable.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Back