Hello hello!

Wash.

I'm the new guy! Wash here, or at least that's what i go by. (in honor of Firefly/Serenity. brown coats! - if you have no idea what i'm talking about, i'm sorry)
I'm an ex-WoW addict, Warcraft III/Frozen Throne player now. I used to be a lvl 60 priest doing raids on everything up to BWL, so if you have any questions about it - I probably can answer them. I don't play anymore because I liked it too much.

Anyways, I'm currently in college studying religion (my favorite subject) so I'd be more than happy to field questions there as well. I'm looking forward to the fellowship and gaming.
(I'm open to playing other games, I have CiV4 and Halo as well, but i can buy whatever else if i like the look of it)

-Wash out

Welcome to Tribe of Judah, Wash!

I have Warcraft III and The Frozen Throne installed, but I need to finish the bonus Orc campaign before patching to the latest version on my desktop. I think I have the latest version installed on my notebook. Perhaps I should dust it off and see if I can find some fun custom maps to play.

Welcome! Feel free to join myself and Tek in IRC if you use it, channels are #cga and #toj on irc.gamesurge.net

I haven't played WC3 in forever, and never played Frozen Throne, maybe I should check it out.

Welcome Wash! I'm a Brown Coat myself. I'm sure Captain Mal would be right proud that you'd name yourself after his late, great pilot Hoban.

Back