Hello Guys! Have a few questions please read!

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Hey Guys Nathan asked me to look after the guild while he is job hunting. So Please keep him in your Prayers hopefully he will be back with us in a few weeks. So in the meantime I am going to do my best to get everyone more active and have some great fellowship and some fun! So I want some Ideas! Please post! Lets get active!

I know many of us are very busy with life and we pop in the game when we can. That being said, I believe a greater awareness to what is going on the legion and a little structure could bring more attendance.

Let me start with a greater awareness and I'm going to hop on my soap box here. John 13:35 states "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." Now I know you love your fellow legion mates in Christ. However, I know many times I've logged in, looked at the legion, saw 4 to 5 people on, said Hello and got crickets. My wife has noticed the same. I understand that some might be busy with a dungeon or pvp at that moment but we really need as a legion to focus on legion chat and I know I'm guilty of this too.

We need to greet each other as a family since we are brothers and sisters in Christ. New members need to see this love and feel welcomed also. A new member that gets no response will not be around long.

How can you help remedy this.
  • Make a legion chat tab and have only legion chat go into it. This will help you catch up with what's going on if you miss some because your busy in a dungeon or such.
  • Add legion chat to your other chat tabs. The only thing I don't have legion chat in is my combat tab.
  • When you log in say Hello to the legion. If you have time, offer to help others. Ask for help when you need it.
  • Participate in the forums. I know this is a hard one. With all the reading we do... Bible, emails, news, projects, the list goes on and on, the last thing we want to do is read and respond to one more thing. However, the forums should be picking up if we implement a little more structure and there will be a need to at least read the forums and hopefully some need to respond.

I'm going to move on to structure at this point. I believe we could add structure to quite a bit of things in the legion so here goes.

• Dedicated nights. These would be nights that we dedicate for events. I suggest a least 2 leveling nights (at least till we get more higher level members), 1 dungeon and 1 pvp. On leveling nights, members would focus on helping others members level. This could involve playing alts and grouping or it could be standing outside the group healing or clearing the way. Dungeon nights we would list a dungeon we are going to do for the night. The dungeon chose could be for loot, quests completion or AP. We could have a dungeon for both lower and higher level members. PvP nights will be just that. Come one come all, let's hit artifacts, do fort raids and PvP quests.
    Officers will play key rolls here. Since people are busy in real life, officers will have to lead these on nights they are available. For example I might be available to lead a leveling night one week but not the next. Perhaps the next week I'm available for the dungeon night.
  • Some additional channels in the forums would be nice. In addition to the general channel, a class channel for each of the classes and event channel for nightly events would be nice.
  • Class leads would be nice. These leads would provide recommendations on stigmas, manastones, spell/skill rotation, pvp and answer class questions that might come up.

Yes I agree with your Statments! And those are things I have noticed too and I think having dedicated nights is a great idea. Also extra channels in the forums would be nice I will ask Tek7 or Kidan if that is possible.

I agree with Zan. Increased forum activity is indicative of an active legion to those who aren't members yet and might entice people to join.

I like to keep a separate Legion chat window open so I don't miss anything. There's a lot of activity in the LFG channel, so if you rely on having Legion chat in the same channel is LFG, you can easily miss someone saying hello.

Thank you Dredd for being willing to take things up while I'm gone!

I agree with what everyone here has said. Good ideas. I'll also write Tek about the forum an such.

If I could press for one thing, it would be getting people logging into vent regularly. That way, even if your off in separate areas, your still able to hang out and fellowship. Vent is NOT just for instance grouping. It's a tool for fellowship.
It makes the game a lot more fun and alive when you have someone to talk with. My playing time has been much more enjoyable, since Zan and Dredd have been in vent.

Last edited:
May I also suggest a thread where members can post for things they are looking for, ie...

• Hey guys, I've just got new armor and was wondering if anyone had some spare Magicboost +16 manastones. Thanks
    OR
  • If anyone runs across a green staff drop for lvl 21-24, please keep me in mind.

I don't consider something like that begging, like I was always told, "Never hurts to ask". I can attest to this case, for the past month or so I was looking for a decent Greatsword to compare to my sword/shield and could never get one dropped (and not a high enough priority to buy one from the broker)

Don't be afraid to offer some spare items you have also. This one subject alone can help ALL of us to at least visit the forum for a shot at some goodies!

I strongly agree with event nights, and would like to add to Instance runs & PvP, maybe a [Group]quest night and maybe a Campaign night. Esp when alot of us get into the KHQ/High-end Lepharist Area, many many [Group]quests at each.

I'm willing to help out in any way I can, just let me know.

Thank you for the input! definitely trying to get more grouping PvE and PvP going. right now we have all the threads we can get atm in the forum but I would suggest if you need something post in the general forum.

• Class leads would be nice. These leads would provide recommendations on stigmas, manastones, spell/skill rotation, pvp and answer class questions that might come up.

How detailed would you say it should be? I started gathering an outline for a PvE Templar guide until someone else does a better one.

Back