Hello everyone

faust

Howdy everyone. Long time no hear! How have you all been doing?

Amy and I are doing well out here in North Carolina, and God's blessed us with a great Church family. We've been keeping active with Children's ministry and I've also been active with our church's outreach program. We are about to start up a new Alpha course on March 4th which is exciting (your prayers are as always appreciated that God would bring many unbelievers to the class).

I'll be sure to stop by online at some point to chat with you all more then. :) Forums are fun and all, but you can't beat that personal touch.

Fauuuust!

Things have been good. My college is closing but I think it's still God's will that I go through this process. Our guild is bigger than ever!

If you look around the forums, you might see that we're planning our first official IRL event, a guild picnic in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, at the birthplace of TF! You're invited, by the way :)

It's good to hear you're keeping active in the Church and that you've found a real family. Right now I'm in the process of transitioning mine, so I know how difficult that can be.

God bless, and don't be a stranger!

I'm assuming this is Mike...Congnomedrum?

If so....hey, nice to hear from you. You're missed around Wow but its great to hear that life is going well.

If it's not Mike...sorry I can't remember who "faust" is, as we play with a Faust in the sga and haven't had a toon with that name so can you clarify who you are :)

Howdy Naieth and Anita... yeah this is Mike: aka Congnomedrum, Gnownage, Salveation, Darthmauled... ok too many toons. :p

Yeah I miss you too Rhys, and really everyone. Rhys: how is the little one and your wife doing?

Anita/Adam how are all your kids? Can't recall exactly how many you were up to (just knew that I wasn't going to catch up :p). Amy's had some complications that seemed to get progressively worse with each pregnancy so we are holding at 4 children for now.

So what's this moving I hear you talking about Naieth (John right? Lol if I am wrong, darn that memory of mine... :p)?

Fortunately/Unfortunately I'm pretty involved with a raiding guild on another server so I can't log onto Terenas everyday, but I'll be certain to get online this weekend and say hi. :) I do miss playing with you all, it's always refreshing to play with people where you have more of a connection than just a video game.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's John :)

Right now Jacki and I are looking for a church family that's a little more local (to her,) as our prior 25-minute drives were really wearing her out.

Mike:

We're at 9 kids...expecting #10 to arrive sometime around the end of May :) I've been blessed to be relatively (well completely) complication free as far as pregnancy goes but I certainly feel for those who get sick or depressed or have major personality changes. I have had friends who have each of those symptoms and I marvel how HUGE the scope of God's interaction is with each and every one of us personally (not like a form letter or cookie cutter). I certainly don't think that everyone should have a large family, I just believe that everyone should include God in every decision that we make...we'd pray about a job move, a home purchase, a car purchase...why don't people consult him more about the size (or timing) of family HE'd like for them.

What?!? Number 10!! When was I going to find out. J/king love, hey Mike, good to see you again. Glad to hear stuff is going well for ya. Stop in sometime and say hi on TeamSpeak.

Well I popped by on friday only to see a bunch of you in naxx. So I figured I'd check in later, but one thing led to another... I'll log on again sometime this week. :)

Back