Hello everyone!

K

KnightRobby

Hello everyone! To begin, my name is Robby and I am a fan of the RTS Genre - especially the RTS Genre. As well as this, I am a devoted Christian and mainly use kindness to really show what Christianity is all about. I think that it is GREAT to see Christian Gamers out on the internet "uniting" with one another
smile.gif
Good job!

Mentioning RTS Games, I own StarCraft, Age of Empires II, American Conquest (my fansite: http://www.webquad.com/ac and I do NOT have the computer to run the game *feels sorry for himself*
biggrin.gif
), Cossacks, I have the Rise of Nations Beta (cannot run that either), etc.

Anyway, I too have a Christian Network as well, dedicated to Christianity, GAMING
biggrin.gif
, Music, and more. I am not an advertiser, but want to provide you guys with the link:

WEBQUAD NETWORK
http://www.webquad.com

Let me know what you think of the website. I would be more than happy to exchange my link with yours so that we can help one another out!

I am interested in playing Age of Conquers particulary, so if anyone wants to play me, let me know
biggrin.gif

Thanks and Keep It Up!
Robby
biggrin.gif

Hey Robby, and welcome!
cool.gif
I agree with your nice comments about the site; it's awesome that Christians can join one another and voice their opinions, jokes, and news with each other over the Internet.

Regarding your website, I think it's awesome! I also play Age of Empires II-The Age of Kings, but I never have played it online. I do, however, play Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault, and Allied Assault: Spearhead online at least once a week. If you want to play AOK2 online sometime, e-mail me and I guess we can set up a time and play. I use GameSpy Arcade but I can also use the Zone.

I hope you enjoy it here @ Christian Gamers Alliance as much as I have!

By the way, my GameSpy Arcade screen name is Sir_Ryan7.

Thanks for the speedy reply
biggrin.gif

You have my twin brother's name (Ryan)
biggrin.gif
So, I am sure we will definitely get along well!
smile.gif
Sure, I would love to play Age of Conquerors with you sometime. I will be sure to look out for you...do you have ICQ? I do! Here is my ICQ Number:

Hopefully that is right; I am remembering it off the top of my head!

Thanks!

Welcome to the boards. That site looks great.

I play some RTS, but it's mostly Total Annihilation. I used to play AoE/RoR and some AoK. I have also played a little StarCraft (the Human campaign and part of the Zerg campaign).

For StarCraft players, you should really check out the Tribe of Judah StarCraft forum on this site. It's located inside the Tribe of Judah Forums section.

Thanks guys and for the compliments about our website
smile.gif
I appreciate it!

This place is great! I love StarCraft, and would play it with any of you. Haven't heard of Total Annihilation but I am going to check it out right now ;)

Thanks again!

Total Annihilation is old (as far as games go), but there is still a large group of mappers and unit makers. The game really tends to focus on the tactical side of things, rather than on R&D and Upgrades. You can find it easily for $10, but I highly recommend trying to get the Core Contingencies expansion as well (new maps, units, etc.)

Check out the review on CCGR.

No problem Sir Ryan. We can still Play AOK II without the expansion sometime! It would be great!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Total Annihilation is old (as far as games go), but there is still a large group of mappers and unit makers. The game really tends to focus on the tactical side of things, rather than on R&D and Upgrades. You can find it easily for $10, but I highly recommend trying to get the Core Contingencies expansion as well (new maps, units, etc.)

Check out the review on CCGR.

He he he
biggrin.gif
It's too old for me. I love playing StarCraft though!!
smile.gif

Back